something suspicious ..

unholy dk here
    so here i am hacking and slashing away and some mobs
    and i noticed some corpses leave behind a green cloud , pretty cool so far nothing out of the ordinary , but only some mobs display this feature
    and then i noticed every time i do a scourge strike the corpses explode a purple splatter effect
    and when i stand inside the green cloud and slash an enemy the cloud disappears .. so did i absorb the cloud did it bolster my next attack ?
    is it a hidden effect from the apocalypse ?
    have any of you noticed or payed attention to this detail ?

lemme know if i'm on to something , cus this cloud may need some further investigation if i'm right

Yes Apocalypse has a hidden effect that sometimes executes low hp non elite mobs (leaving a cloud and flies on the corpse)

It's a visual effect for artifact weapon. For example for Frost if you stand in place for awhile your body becomes frozen and when you move you hear the breaking of ice and see a visual on the ground.

you 100% sure that you see that effect when yr apocalypse executed them ?

Deleted
    Im pretty sure it is. I started wondering why sometimes mobs instantly lose their last 20℅ and i could hear flies...

also 3 ghostly skulls orbiting me for a short while ?
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2016-09-21 at 07:27 PM.

Pretty sure you're talking about the hidden effect, Apocalyptic Deathblade. Basically randomly executes low health targets.
    Not sure about soaking the cloud though. Could be that its just naturally dispersing and it's giving the impression it's being soaked?

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    Pretty sure you're talking about the hidden effect, Apocalyptic Deathblade. Basically randomly executes low health targets.
    Not sure about soaking the cloud though. Could be that its just naturally dispersing and it's giving the impression it's being soaked?
    Don't think it actually kills the mobs as in doing damage, just random proc for the cloud/bugs. I've never seen it come up in my logs or meters as a damage source.