Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    What's your armory? You need more haste on gear.
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Leoppard/simple

How to get more haste? Does it involve spending a lot of gold? I just been playing since Legion so I'm quite new.

Quote Originally Posted by YaMatehStyle View Post
    How do I get more haste? Currently ilvl845, 3rd relic unlocked, 19% haste. Pulling 140k on bosses.
    Something I've noticed a lot of people doing is seriously over-valuing ilvl for shadow. Well-optimized ilvl 830 gear is going to be better for your damage than vers/mastery 850 gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

im still a pretty new 110 on my priest, about 817 ilvl, have not unlocked my 2nd golden node on the artifact tree... did just unlock the 3rd relic slot, but have yet to fill it... i think i messed up somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    im still a pretty new 110 on my priest, about 817 ilvl, have not unlocked my 2nd golden node on the artifact tree... did just unlock the 3rd relic slot, but have yet to fill it... i think i messed up somewhere lol
    Regarding on your Artifact path, this is absolutely normal. When following the "cookie cutter" path from Twintop, you'll reach the second golden trait way later than other classes (lvl 22).

Quote Originally Posted by Tharid View Post
    Regarding on your Artifact path, this is absolutely normal. When following the "cookie cutter" path from Twintop, you'll reach the second golden trait way later than other classes (lvl 22).
    On the plus side, we'll be that much closer to getting our 3rd trait once we get to that point. For what it's worth...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    You should've had an item level 825 relic as a quest reward as you unlocked the 3rd slot, which would be a 36 item level upgrade to your artifact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YaMatehStyle View Post
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Leoppard/simple

How to get more haste? Does it involve spending a lot of gold? I just been playing since Legion so I'm quite new.
    I've seen some people go for a full set of crafted gear with the the "of the Impatient" suffix (double haste, will only display as a single stat) and fully upgrade it to be 7/7 with Obliterum, allowing them to reach haste levels of around 46%.

But yes. This will be extremely expensive. ESPECIALLY for someone as new to the game as you. You'll also be gimping your Crit, for what it's worth, and even though haste is incredible for us, and the more the better, a lot of what I've read says you still want to achieve around 20% crit if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.