Frame lag in raids and dungeons on world of warcraft

So today while doing dungeons I've been getting a lot of light frame lag, nothing that directly shows in spikes of FPS but stutter in the frame performance.

I had the same in raids but it dropped me directly down to below 2 FPS from like 30-40 in a raid group before pull.

There's no issues while I'm out and about alone, it only happens in dungeons and raids.

I've updated graphics card driver, I've tried with a different graphics card, cleaned fans. I changed back to directx9 from directx11 which I suspected to have been a major cause of the issues (my pc somehow won't cooperate with directx11), but after all these things I still get light stutter in dungeons, I haven't tried in raid again but I'm worried it might possibly happen in the next guild raid tomorrow again.

Does anybody have any experience with this as of today and yesterday? Does anybody have a fix for it?

Might help somewhat if we knew what pc you are using.

Specs and resolution?
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    Might help somewhat if we knew what pc you are using.
    Ah yes, sorry.

I5-3570k
    16GB DDR3 1600mhz
    Asus Sabertooth Z77
    Asus Strix GTX 970 (Tried with an Asus GTX 570 DirectCUU II as well)
    Corsair H70 watercooler system
    Thermaltake 700W PSU
    WoW on Intel 520 series 120gb SSD

1920x1080 resolution, playing full screen windowed

Graphics quality 6 in-game, Triple buffering disabled, reduce input lag disabled, MSAA none, multisample alpha test disabled, post-process AA none, resample quality bilinear, Graphics API directx 9, max foreground fps 100 max background fps 30.

Didn't have the issue until as of the last 2 days, raiding tonight and only happens during combat.

Deleted
    Disable all addons see if it still happens