Emeral Nightmare Gear

Sup guys! I noticed that emerald nightmare has almost no versatility gear, will assassination be better than outlaw when we get fully geared on EN gear? Since almost all bosses drop Crit gear.

Do you not understand that for Outlaw, between the best and worst stat isn't much difference?

From the sims I've seen, Sub passes Assassination at some point during EN gearing. I haven't seen anything saying Sin will pass Outlaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Do you not understand that for Outlaw, between the best and worst stat isn't much difference?
    That's not really true and gets increasingly more incorrect as we get more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    That's not really true and gets increasingly more incorrect as we get more gear.
    Do your stat own weights for your character with simulationcraft and come back and post results.

Quote Originally Posted by xmx View Post
    Sup guys! I noticed that emerald nightmare has almost no versatility gear, will assassination be better than outlaw when we get fully geared on EN gear? Since almost all bosses drop Crit gear.
    SIn exanguinate build have versatility and crit top prio

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Tbh i did not know that, ty for the info.