What's up with Shadowcraft?

Began to wonder when the stat priority it was giving me seemed way off. Crit was dead last by a huge margin with an ep rating of only .3. Not that I'm indelibly wedded to crit, but when I see something that runs counter to everything else I've read pretty much everywhere, I have to wonder what's up. And yes, I'm aware that, unlike some other tools, the ep ratings in shadowcraft change dynamically; that' one of the things I love about it.

So yeah, maybe it's just my crappy gear skewing the numbers. But today, when I tried to load it and see if anything had changed, all I got was an error message, which served to reinforce my thought that something is up with Shadowcraft.

Anyone know anything? I've been using it for years and would be kinda bummed out if it were no longer a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Began to wonder when the stat priority it was giving me seemed way off. Crit was dead last by a huge margin with an ep rating of only .3. Not that I'm indelibly wedded to crit, but when I see something that runs counter to everything else I've read pretty much everywhere, I have to wonder what's up. And yes, I'm aware that, unlike some other tools, the ep ratings in shadowcraft change dynamically; that' one of the things I love about it.

So yeah, maybe it's just my crappy gear skewing the numbers. But today, when I tried to load it and see if anything had changed, all I got was an error message, which served to reinforce my thought that something is up with Shadowcraft.

Anyone know anything? I've been using it for years and would be kinda bummed out if it were no longer a thing.
    Seems the outlaw modeling is broken as of 3 days ago, haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise either.

https://twitter.com/Fierydemise/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

As of last night at 11:35 PM EDT, Fierydemise is still working on it, according to a post in the rogue discord channel.

Is there any way to model/sim relic swaps? Shadowcraft relics seem fucked, simcraft you have to know the ineligible id numbers which aren't available on wowhead, I just don't know how to test one relic against an equipped one.

Any more news on Shadowcraft? Still down as of a few minutes ago. Really hope it's not RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayke View Post
    Any more news on Shadowcraft? Still down as of a few minutes ago. Really hope it's not RIP.
    Still busted? Was on there today and boy it seems so broken...I clicked some of the talent choices and its saying that Vigor is the superior selection in this tier but from reading what everyone else is saying that it's DS

Also swordmaster is the talent of choice by 9k which seems off

Quote Originally Posted by Jebiga View Post
    Still busted? Was on there today and boy it seems so broken...I clicked some of the talent choices and its saying that Vigor is the superior selection in this tier but from reading what everyone else is saying that it's DS

Also swordmaster is the talent of choice by 9k which seems off
    Honestly suprised you got that far. I still can't get past "unrecoverable error".

Well, it's working, or at least functional as of right now. But it's giving me some interesting stat weights:

Mastery 0.760
    Haste 0.631
    Versatility 0.601
    Crit 0.334

I wonder where this is going to end up.

Found it strange that with barely any modification on my rogue it was telling me to go for haste, take vigor and slice and dice when before it was such a dps loss.

So just keep deeper stratagem and Roll the Bones?