Brewfest trinket stats seem strange

AnAnyone else notice that brewfest trinkets seem to have strange stats on the MMO champion page? ilvl 810 epic, level 100? huh? you can only queue as level 110, and epic gear is ilvl 835+, what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by endur View Post
    AnAnyone else notice that brewfest trinkets seem to have strange stats on the MMO champion page? ilvl 810 epic, level 100? huh? you can only queue as level 110, and epic gear is ilvl 835+, what is going on?
    Brewfest stuff has always been epic, as for it being 100, who knows.

Also I've had 710 gear from legion quests be epic, so technically there is no ilvl restriction on epics.

The tank trinket with Armor on seems abit out of the way, 325 armor for 20 seconds on a 2min CD? Seems like shit to me

I noticed they were shit too, think it's more or less a means to force people into World Quests and Heroics/Mythics for their upgrades, not spam que Coren like in xpacs past.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Couldn't you always queue for Coren at max level - 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I noticed they were shit too, think it's more or less a means to force people into World Quests and Heroics/Mythics for their upgrades, not spam que Coren like in xpacs past.
    Upgrade(s)? As far as I know you've only ever been able to get a trink from Coren.

There's a LOOOOOT of item slots to fill out even after a single trink. I think you may be digging a bit too deep.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Upgrade(s)? As far as I know you've only ever been able to get a trink from Coren.

There's a LOOOOOT of item slots to fill out even after a single trink. I think you may be digging a bit too deep.
    You can use different Brewfest trinkets, which of course is what lower geared tanks and players in general have done in the past going all the way back to the original Brewfest.

But thanks for telling me there's more than just 2 trinket slots, something I clearly didn't know.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    You can use different Brewfest trinkets, which of course is what lower geared tanks and players in general have done in the past going all the way back to the original Brewfest.

But thanks for telling me there's more than just 2 trinket slots, something I clearly didn't know.
    A) You're telling me that being able to use off-spec trinks as your second trink proves your point? Ok.....? That seems dumb.

B) You're getting way too hostile kid. Calm yourself.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    A) You're telling me that being able to use off-spec trinks as your second trink proves your point? Ok.....? That seems dumb.

B) You're getting way too hostile kid. Calm yourself.
    There's 2 tanking trinkets, and 1 melee dps one. You've definitely seen in the past and would see now if they were upgrades players especially tanks rocking 2 Brewfest trinkets. After that it's never made sense except in the case of caster Druids to use different Brewfest trinkets but you did see them use the caster dps and the heals trinket before if there was nothing better.

Was it dumb? Not if it was an upgrade, which sometimes it is especially for the ultra casual.

I was pretty calm when I wrote that and am still now, thanks though.