Mistweaver Mythic +

Just curious what builds some people are running for mythic + and having success with?

Deleted
    euDOTbattleDOTnet/wow/en/ character/ antonidas/Ctx/advanced < (cant post links yet)

I just healed Maw of Souls Mythic level 6 with this build and gear. I try to farm 2 sets of gear - one with haste > mastery > vers. > crit for Mythic+ and one with vers > crit > mastery > haste for raid content.

My Talents are also not suitable for raid since Focused Thunder is very mana consuming, but in mythic+ its just fine since you can use mana pots or mana food more often. Feel free to ask stuff, maybe im able to answer!

I'm loving MW Monk right now <3

I'm running the same build, just outside of focused thunder im having a rough time if tank is getting trucked because mobs hit so hard, and dps are taking damage throughout the fight. I'm feeling like I need more haste but RNG decided I need all the mastery gear all the time. Lots of times if a dps gets hit and goes to 50% then they die before i can hard cast enveloping. What are you using for Raids if you aren't doing focused? Rising or Mana?

Quote Originally Posted by cTox View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Ctx/advanced < (cant post links yet)

I just healed Maw of Souls Mythic level 6 with this build and gear. I try to farm 2 sets of gear - one with haste > mastery > vers. > crit for Mythic+ and one with vers > crit > mastery > haste for raid content.

My Talents are also not suitable for raid since Focused Thunder is very mana consuming, but in mythic+ its just fine since you can use mana pots or mana food more often. Feel free to ask stuff, maybe im able to answer!

I know the problem with not enough HASTE in mythic dungeons. really annoying when your tank drops to almost death while you cast EM because TFT is on CD or whatever. And I also have mastery gear and versa. Versa is good but I now enchanted haste and socket it. I was on 9% haste, that feels horrible. mastery just does not feel good at all if heavy dmg is going on, the procc doesn't cut it when your casts are slow. Maybe HASTE > MASTERY is good. I dunno. I can not test it, as long as I only get and have mastery and versa items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skydude92 View Post
    Just curious what builds some people are running for mythic + and having success with?
    Hey hey, i only ran m+3, not enough time after raid last night:P
    I healed it in my Crit+ Vers gear (forgot to put on diff set(was so tired))
    But to me it felt the same way as mythic normal, it prolly will get harder, but crit+vers seems fine for now!
    Im talented in chiji and Ft, i nver have mana issues (i drink like once a dungeon).
    As like cTox said:

The Monk Phenomenon

7+ Year Old Account
    Also focusing on crit+vers. Running with CB>TL>MW>LS>DM>SJSS>FT...

Did a EoA+4 last night and pretty much just fistweaved the whole time using my TFT on ReMs and using up Vivify proc's. Only once or twice did I have to panic cocoon+channel on the tank. Was with a guild group tho that took responsibility of themselves i.e. didnt stand in shit.

Deleted
    Tigers lust is a must tbh its so good. There is so many roots you can remove with it.

Equiped 2 850 intel / mastery trinkets. So now my mastery heals for 105k.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-09-23 at 02:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Tigers lust is a must tbh its so good. There is so many roots you can remove with it.
    It is. There is. Also I run with a DK tank, fat tauren is too slow and I must hurry him up.

You can do it all in crit/vers gear. +9 is tight, but you can do it if you play good. +10 is instant death to any spell at the moment so it's whatever.
    burst
    lust
    mist wrap
    leg sweep
    dampen "prob should of used diffuse"
    crane
    focused thunder

can get you through everything.

Does anyone know the stat weight scales for mythic + healing?

Quote Originally Posted by cTox View Post
    euDOTbattleDOTnet/wow/en/ character/ antonidas/Ctx/advanced < (cant post links yet)
    while some guides suggest mana tea over focused thunder, i use focused thunder on raids as i find it better for me. and so far i can manage with my mana in hc.

No reason for mana tea over FT. You can drink between pulls. There are so many trash pulls that are basically 30-45 seconds of really heavy dmg. Really need FT imo. I run mistwrap/chi-ji/FT. I have a set of gear for 5 mans that is mostly haste/mastery. My mastery set gets me above 250%. Having that mastery is nice. Even when you cast ReM you can see a pretty nice bump in health.

I have healed +7 without much of an issue and got 3 chests in +6 last night (ilvl 855, no legendary). Before reset we will probably try a +8/+9 just for completion for the chest of goodies on Tuesday. Honestly, I think your ability to heal Mythic +4 and above has a lot more to do with your group. Do you have a great tank? Do your dps have a lot of stuns? MW are actually good to bring to mythics because of Leg Sweep (mine was used pretty much on cooldown) and Tigers Lust.

The tank that we ran with last night had done +9s with our pro resto druid and he said he couldn't really see that much of a difference in healing other than I did more dmg to mobs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmy View Post
    while some guides suggest mana tea over focused thunder, i use focused thunder on raids as i find it better for me. and so far i can manage with my mana in hc.
    You cannot just say that and leave the comment like this. We've done it with 30 People from Guild this week and cleared it. We had Sham/Droodx2/Pala/Monk as healers and we cleared HC, but it was difficult every now and then. I really felt way more comfy when i changed my talents to manatea and started using it with essence font / using tft for vivify. It can be that it worked better for you in a lower populated raid but you have to state the circumstances under which it worked for you.. You misslead people when you say stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Woosens View Post
    You cannot just say that and leave the comment like this. We've done it with 30 People from Guild this week and cleared it. We had Sham/Droodx2/Pala/Monk as healers and we cleared HC, but it was difficult every now and then. I really felt way more comfy when i changed my talents to manatea and started using it with essence font / using tft for vivify. It can be that it worked better for you in a lower populated raid but you have to state the circumstances under which it worked for you.. You misslead people when you say stuff like this
    either that or his group has really god dps that either don't get hit by crap, burst everything down before it matters, and use cc properly. it's why healers at the top end aren't always the top rankers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    either that or his group has really god dps that either don't get hit by crap, burst everything down before it matters, and use cc properly. it's why healers at the top end aren't always the top rankers.
    Well as mentioned.. fails are more likely to happen with our 30 man raid than with a 13 man group..

Is anyone having much trouble healing these? last time I played Mistweaver we were pretty much dead last at healing 5 mans, I have very painful memories from previous expansions of healing 5 mans, oh boy..

I am just stating my experience , i finished normal and hc using mana tea and i am always first or second on healing.
    I never play a 30 man raid , the max I would go for is 20 and i prefer the raid to be 10~15, maybe for 30 man you needed mana tea but judging by your comment then guides mislead people when they don't mention the number of people in raid.
    There is nothing misleading with saying something worked for me better, I didn't say it must work better for you, not everyone play the class the same way or have the same group.

Anyway there is no special circumstance beside my raids are 15 man in avg.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    I would say they have god dps , just a normal dps, and in some fight you spam heal none stop like ungoro, ursoc, spider, actually most fight needed much healing, and I am not saying the fight end with me having 50% mana, what I am saying we didnt wipe a fight because I didn't have mana to heal, I feel more comfortable using focused thunder as I find myself in need for vivify more than EF, In fights that I need EF more then vivify mana tea will have a spot for me
    Last edited by Ahmy; 2016-09-28 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    For mythics i run a mastery crit set. Reaching 347% mastery but still have 20% crit and like 12% haste 33k intel. Healing output with this setup feels good for a 5 man group. I prefere focused thunder for both raid and 5man.

For raids stats are 32% crit and 11% verse and like 32k intel but has horn to activate when needing more intel.

I had as similar experience. I was doing okay using FT, but when I switched to mana tea, I was much more competitive both with my raid and on general logs. I need to switch from tft for ReM to tft for Vivify as I'm still struggling a little with mana near the ends of fights. At this point I'm very much sold on the idea that while you probably CAN use focused thunder and clear content, mana tea is going to be optimal when you're raiding progression. In mythic plus, focused thunder is still the way to go. Mana isn't much of an issue as long as the tank lets combat drop for half a second every now and again.