Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    As all good people in 2016 know, when a Muslim terrorist shoots up a gay club, that shit's Trump's fault. Fucking white supremacists.
    Yeah, they are so desperate they go full retard.

Look at Breitbart, the "racist, nazi" site. When that shit happened the site and their "racist, homophobic" users were all gathered to pay respects to the victims. HP used them as a tool against Trump, while Trump supporters were genuinly disgusted and showed deep concerns on the future of the safety of LGBT community.

But they are not that kind on gay marriage so HP will demonize them to death, even tough Trump campaign is the most pro-LGBT campaign to hit the Republican Party in decades.

Damn those white supremacists and their concerns for the safety of their fellow Americans...

Last edited by mmoc4a03c13c22; 2016-09-22 at 08:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is a blog, not article, not editorial its a blog.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The Proto Nationalist Looney wing of the GOP and the Crazy Theocratic Bible Thumping a la Cruz wing are equally bad in my eyes.

I do take into account the SCOTUS issue (one of the reasons to vote for Clinton), but the problem with that is, that knowing Clinton she would deliver SCOTUS judges that are as nearly as distasteful to a Democrat as something the GOP would have traditionally appointed. The idea that she would appoint liberal judges is laughable. What we would really end up with are a bunch of better spoken than Scalia, but more conservative than your religious Uncle judges.
    That's where I differ. If you look at her voting record then she is very close to Bernie. Also, look at the justices that Bill Clinton put in. They were very liberal and he is more centrist than her. What is your reasoning behind saying that?

Just to add some more substance. GW Bush won against Al Gore by a whisker, arguably because of the liberals in Florida. We are still sitting with both of his appointees and Alito is described as one of the most conservative. Probably second only to Thomas. Basically the whole Citizens United decision wouldn't have been made if Gore had won.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact Hilary thinks Pepe is actually something sinister just tells me she isn't mentally stable enough to be the Person to run America.

Deleted
    US media seems one of the worst in the world. Perhaps only topped by that of North Korea.

Would be a good start to report (or at least try to) report objectively as mch as possible and stop with mkaing every article a personal opinion piece.

The only thing preventing me from pointing and laughing at the choice American voters will be faced with at the election is the fact that Jeremy Corbyn, an IRA sympathiser and generally inept far-left loon, is currently the leader of Her Majesty's Official Opposition.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the Clintons in a nutshell.

Desperation in the game of Life!

Both candidates are shit.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Both candidates are shit.

Maybe so, but racists and lunatics like this guy are way, way worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    The picture is especially funny too. Like this is what will happen if Donald Trump gets in. Meanwhile if a nuclear apocalypse happens then it will have been a long time coming and it won't matter who got in. I can't believe this guy got paid to write this.
    And I can't believe some people still don't get that Drumpf is trolling everyone. This has got to be the final joke in the US. If you don't get this one, you'll never get any other joke ridiculing the nation.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    And I can't believe some people still don't get that Drumpf is trolling everyone. This has got to be the final joke in the US. If you don't get this one, you'll never get any other joke ridiculing the nation.
    Trump if he wins:

I'm sorry, but rewarding the democrats with the presidency this election cycle sends the message that we tolerate and condone underhanded insider political tricks. Sadly the other candidate is Trump.... NO ONE will be winners this election cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    I'm sorry, but rewarding the democrats with the presidency this election cycle sends the message that we tolerate and condone underhanded insider political tricks. Sadly the other candidate is Trump.... NO ONE will be winners this election cycle.
    I'd rather reward the democrats than let that angry sentient cheeto win.
    Putin khuliyo

Why are conservatives so obsessed with painting the Huffington Post as some kind of left wing equivalent of Breitbart? For one thing, wouldn't that be a tacit admission that Breitbart is garbage, but people read it anyway because it agrees with their views? For another, HP is overwhelmingly just empty, inoffensive pablum, if the absolute worst thing you can find is an article saying "don't vote for Trump" then it's a huge stretch to make it into some kind of anti-Breitbart.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'd rather reward the democrats than let that angry sentient cheeto win.
    Debatable on who is more angry. They nicknamed Marine 1 "Broomstick 1" whenever Hillary was on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Er, it's Huffington Post. Why would anyone read it and take it seriously? Same goes for Fox News and Breitbart.

Left stupidity is all over Huffington Post, and right stupidity is all over Fox News and Breitbart. They have good articles from time to time, but not often enough to warrant visiting them. You are more likely to lose brain cells reading the drivel on any of those sites than gain much of value. Any useful information will show up on much better sites.

But wouldnt trump willing and buddying it up with putin be a good thing? For the world and this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Er, it's Huffington Post. Why would anyone read it and take it seriously? Same goes for Fox News and Breitbart.

Left stupidity is all over Huffington Post, and right stupidity is all over Fox News and Breitbart. They have good articles from time to time, but not often enough to warrant visiting them. You are more likely to lose brain cells reading the drivel on any of those sites than gain much of value. Any useful information will show up on much better sites.
    The thing is that left wingers generally don't hold the Huffington Post in very high regard either, and there is practically no one who defends it as the last bastion of unvarnished truth in a cesspool of conservative media bias or anything like that. Literally the only reason anyone reads it is because their articles show up near the top whenever you google any news item, so it takes some real effort to avoid them.

... I always believed Huffington Post to be a joke website or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Why are conservatives so obsessed with painting the Huffington Post as some kind of left wing equivalent of Breitbart? For one thing, wouldn't that be a tacit admission that Breitbart is garbage, but people read it anyway because it agrees with their views? For another, HP is overwhelmingly just empty, inoffensive pablum, if the absolute worst thing you can find is an article saying "don't vote for Trump" then it's a huge stretch to make it into some kind of anti-Breitbart.
    At least 10 times as many people read the Huffington Post and a lot of that giant group doesn't really think about how ideological the content is.

Almost every person who reads Breitbart knows its a right wing populist news site. Just like how everyone who reads Reason knows its libertarian.

How a news source brands itself is important and the HP doesn't overtly call itself liberal when it really should.