Deleted

Potential lead to Thunderfury, hidden Dreadblades appearance?

As I was doing Vault of The Wardens, our healer disconnected so me and the rest of my group decided to start jumping in the pit right before the last boss but suddenly as we were jumping in, this message popped :

"Is this what you usually spend your free time on? Seems like a poor use of your time. Never fear, I will have more directions for you later."

I quickly asked whether anyone else from the group saw that message and they all said no. I've seen some posts saying that a GM said that the hidden appearance is connected to Vault of The Wardens. The only doubt I have is that this message might be from an addon, but it seems too vague and useless to be from an addon. Since I just created this account only to post this, I still can not post pictures . Will upload as soon as I can.

And you decided to make an entirely new thread about this because?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toosexist View Post
    As I was doing Vault of The Wardens, our healer disconnected so me and the rest of my group decided to start jumping in the pit right before the last boss but suddenly as we were jumping in, this message popped :

"Is this what you usually spend your free time on? Seems like a poor use of your time. Never fear, I will have more directions for you later."

I quickly asked whether anyone else from the group saw that message and they all said no. I've seen some posts saying that a GM said that the hidden appearance is connected to Vault of The Wardens. The only doubt I have is that this message might be from an addon, but it seems too vague and useless to be from an addon. Since I just created this account only to post this, I still can not post pictures . Will upload as soon as I can.
    You can post a screen by putting spaces between the actual address.

Also - there's already an ongoing thread regarding this. Please don't create additional ones

This is from the 'Copy of Daglop's Contract' toy. When it expires, you get that message.