Shoulder armor dropping at >2:1 ratio compared to other armor slots.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. Last lockout I started recording the number of shoulder items that I have had drop for me as compared to other slots because I was noticing I was looting FAR more shoulders than any other items. I have had shoulders drop at >2:1 ratio compared to other pieces (i.e, I am getting two shoulder drops for every one of any other slot). For example, I did four mythic+ tonight, three were at maximum loot speed and I received three shoulder items and one relic. This mythic+ is only one example but it is the same pattern for normal mythic and even heroics.

Anyone else experiencing something like this?

I feel that I usually get cloaks. Probably just confirmation bias at work

I can't even remember my last shoulder drop, probably just some unfortunate RNG man. Nothing more to say about it really.

I dont even know how many Gloves I got from Emerald Nightmare normal, think I got all of them (At Personal loot even)

Deleted
    belts and gauntlets... if it goes on like this I´ll start having nightmares abut being pummeled by gauntlets while being strangled by a belt

also an issue 10:1, arcane:holy ratio for WQ relics

Deleted
    I got a lot of gloves, like 3x1 of any other piece... and rings, lots of rings... so useless...

Deleted
    Shoulder armor is 2:1 bigger than the rest of your armor, so it makes sense.