Blizzard - Wow and Quests...

Whats wrong with that awful Customer Support they are having on quests man.

Why that changed for the worst.

I currently have 2 quests bugged, 1 can't deliver cause its from the druids scenario that I have completed already and the npc was supposed to be somewhere in the scenario which I got no access to, the other one of course is Emerald Dream for druids.

On both occasions the GM's told me that the quests are looking into and it is a bug although they cannot retroactively fix it for me.

I've seen way too many posts about quests been bugged for the first 3 weeks and its completely normal given the fact that they gave us so many quests and options it was expected that there would be some bugs and issues.
    The problem is though that there is noone there to help you with those bugs and you just get an awful respond that "yes its our bug, although its your problem now and we can't help you".

In the past you'd contact them and they would help you out at least and try and make it right. Nowadays just a robotic response.

TL;DR GM's cant assist you with bugged quests which is something that was happening in the past. Blizzards customer support has changed for the worst.

TL;DR: you're barking up the wrong tree. Stop whining about "awful customer support", it's not their mistake. GMs don't fix bugs. They're not game designers, they're not programmers, they don't have access to the code. Bugs suck, but GMs can't fix them.

Ok. Well, good luck I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, you are using the wrong terms here.

The GameMasters doesn't have power over the quests and the coding. They can assist you in resetting etc but they cannot fix them for you, that isn't their job.

You are in need of reporting it as a bug, so it can be tended to as it should.

And to be honest, I am still experiencing better Customer Service than any other MMO I've tried.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..