Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

550.000 denied asylum seekers living in Germany

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/i...-14447418.html

And they all get welfare, healthcare, housing, food, clothing etc.

75% of them are in Germany since more than 6 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Not really any of my problems. I don't care about other people's business, and neither do I have any Gestapo-ambitions to go snitching on them or see them punished.
    What?

You realize that this costs an insane amount of money and takes away housing for citizens and makes waiting lists for doctors even longer right?

Deleted
    does 550.000 mean 550? or 550,000?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    i see, i thought so, just a weird way of seeing that number expressed!

hopefully they get deported soon, though i see that as unlikely.

Deleted
    i see, i thought so, just a weird way of seeing that number expressed!

hopefully they get deported soon, though i see that as unlikely.
    Not really, there are still much more arriving than are being deported right now.

And there are a lot of Germans helping those that got denied to avoid deportation. Those who are denied often get violent right before the flight and so the flight has to be aborted. Or they get "sick"......often mental issues no one can check.

Deleted
    Think outside of the UK, don't Europeans do it the opposite way? With £12.50 = €12,50? I never deal with those outside of the UK in my line of work.

Deleted
    And more are coming. If they stay here they are a leech to the german society, if in a somewhat miracle they decide to work they will overtake the jobs usually done by Poles, Balkan folks, Romanians and such.

rip vaterland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    And more are coming. If they stay here they are a leech to the german society, if in a somewhat miracle they decide to work they will overtake the jobs usually done by Poles, Balkan folks, Romanians and such.

rip vaterland
    On top of this it is quite inhumane to real refugees. We need the space and money for people who are actually persecuted.

Deleted
    I mind my own business and don't feel mean enough to wish harm upon others.

Just people trying to get by, why would I wish anything to happen to them that would ruin their lives?
    Because it isn't fair to all the tax payers and real refugees?

They are causing ham in various ways. We have less resources and more crime.

EVEN CRIMINALS DO NOT GET DEPORTED!

Immigrants > your own people. Sadly... Then comes all the family reunions, and where should those poor family members stay? Surely they need bigger places. Oh and don't forget about the friendly neighbours that need to fly over too.

Thanks Merkel for inviting this shit over. Thankfully the Netherlands send about 400 back to Germany :^)
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Well, but of those 550.000, nearly half are allowed to stay permanently, while one third is allowed to stay temporary. So they are, even asylum was denied, staying legally. And Why should a person move, if he is allowed to stay permanently?
    Although I don't quite understand it. Why do you deny asyulum, but grant the right to live there permanently?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Well, but of those 550.000, nearly half are allowed to stay permanently, while one third is allowed to stay temporary. So they are, even asylum was denied, staying legally. And Why should a person move, if he is allowed to stay permanently?
    Although I don't quite understand it. Why do you deny asyulum, but grant the right to live there permanently?!
    That is a political issue and part of the reason why Germany will be fucked in a few years. Pretty much everyone who gets into the country gets to stay even when denied with full benefits.

People that throw away their passports get to stay permanently. Pretty much only the honest and stupid migrants are not granted permanent staying.

I dont care anymore for germany.How stupid can you be seriously,import 1.2m ppl and expect them to work,learn german.I am from Croatia and there are ppl in line here ready to work for 800-1000 euros a month,paying own lessions of german,not just croatia,whole balkan region,yet you import them as working force.Ppl from balkan working for 800e,same as welfare for immigrants.So we are not taking from tax payers,we contribute.Yes i am aware there are ppl from balkan that are on social welfare in germany also but majority is working.Also germany has housing problem,seriously ppl who go work there cant find a room for 4-5months,staying in hostels that cost 10-15euro a day,some take loans just to go work in germany.22 of my childhood friends,all from same street,19/22 are working in germany for 2-3 months and come back,because lack of rooms.Some of them are pissed because they are building new centers,housing blocks just for immigrants that get all for free.Sorry for bad english

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    On top of this it is quite inhumane to real refugees. We need the space and money for people who are actually persecuted.
    Only ones that have a REAL refugee saving plan is AfD, but since the governament and media dissmisses them as racists... well, lets see how Merkel will come up with something better

Deleted
    I mind my own business and don't feel mean enough to wish harm upon others.

Just people trying to get by, why would I wish anything to happen to them that would ruin their lives?
    What is wrong with you? The money to support them comes from the taxpayers.. or in other words you, at least if youre a German citizen. Not reporting them and letting them continue leeching is the same as not calling the cops if you see a burglar in your house, stealing your junk. Or would you let that continue as well cause "you dont wish harm on others"?

Not really any of my problems. I don't care about other people's business, and neither do I have any Gestapo-ambitions to go snitching on them or see them punished.

To me this comes across as how people back in the 50s used to express: "Some women are divorced! Scandalous!"

None of my business.
    Since you pay tax money for the damages they cause through crime, it does become your business.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you're not from the US, you must be trolling...

In case you're serious, comma is for decimals and period is for thousands, in metric systems.
    Imperial is reversed.. Imperial you say? where do they use that? USA, Liberia and Burma!!
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-09-22 at 12:09 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

550,000 tanned Germans! *insert progressive no border propaganda here*
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Maybe you should go be a "Youtube Hero" if you care that much to snitch on other people. I'm not lawful enough to care what other people do, simple as that.
    Neither am I.. but there is no way Id let anyone steal from me and since I still have to pay taxes, those bitches must suffer! At least here in the US, most people have their priorities right.

And more importantly, by not reporting them, you are hurting other Germans in favor of leeching illegals.