Deleted

Changes communicated unproff. via US forums only - no respect for overseas customer

Hello Blizz,

how come i need to read changes on the US forum, where i dont have an account and i cannot post there??

Why every time you break something i need almost to ask my government to start a referendum because i cannot reach you for feedback?

Why cant you just use an international friendly way to communicate things. I.e. via mmo champ with a forum thread under it?

Why after the pvp lead holinka said countless time "ehh maybe we could have communicated this a bit better" Do things not change in this regard and IF they change, its even worse than before?

Why is it still so extremely unprofessional at Blizzard? We are all paying customers deeply involved in the game you created. Why cant we as customers who have played this game for 10 years or more, not have a little bit more respect from the developpers? Why doesnt feedback given in beta PVP wise get picked up?

Why do NON issues get nerfed, while long exsisting bugs linger on.

Just would love to be treated like the fanboy i am with respect, and courtesy and an open way of communication by Blizzard.

You are on the track of coming back from ground zero of subs by making a great expansion. Don't take it for granted.

And please for the love of god, COMMUNICATE in a respectful way with your fans/players/CUSTOMERS.

Warm regards from The Netherlands

Just add a US starter version to your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its always been like this. They only communicate and take feedback on the us player base.
    If the us forum doesn't cry hard about something it never gets changed.

OP,why posting this here? It isn't blizzard's forums.

So you're just crying, or what? Nobody even knows what your problem is exactly. Stop whining. Also, this isn't a Blizzard forum.

Why do you address Blizzard on a fansite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Why do you address Blizzard on a fansite?
    Cause im a fan.

This specifically is about a huge nerf they are planning for the class i play. Not just numbers but huge playstyle change. Feels very not nice to not be able to give feedback on it, but someone posted a good tip so will do that.

LOL

They don't even communicate on forums anymore. They use twitter because they can hide behind it and not face any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Just add a US starter version to your account.
    Are you sure? Because I could never post on the US forum without an active subscription. A trial account never worked. I can't post on the EU forum without an active subscription either...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Cause im a fan.
    That still doesn't make Blizzard magically appear on this fansite forum. They do read the European forums, so you should address them there. There are also plenty of threads about nerfs that are read, even though they don't always respond.

Tbh why would they post somewhere filled with people who don't even play anymore but so bitter they have to keep posting about the game years after they leave.

Also if mmo-c collects blue posts anyway the only difference is you are ignored indirectly instead of directly on their own site.

Also also mmo-c's code of conduct runs contrary to the 'professionalism' you're crying for. Nothing against the mods, they do the job they're given, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to announce an unpopular change here - especially since to maintain their image they couldn't respond with the same ruthlessness they would receive.
    Last edited by emilylorange; 2016-09-22 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Are you sure? Because I could never post on the US forum without an active subscription. A trial account never worked. I can't post on the EU forum without an active subscription either...

That still doesn't make Blizzard magically appear on this fansite forum. They do read the European forums, so you should address them there. There are also plenty of threads about nerfs that are read, even though they don't always respond.
    But they do read other sites outside of b.net. Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    But they do read other sites outside of b.net. Jesus
    Yes, I'm sure they do, as every business does (read fanfora), but you still don't post there to address them directly. And not sure who Jesus is or what he has to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    If the us forum doesn't cry hard about something it never gets changed.
    I can't imagine there's anything the US forum doesn't cry about.

That said, you guys are customers too. All the forum posters for a given language should be in the same place. It's silly to artificially segregate customers like that.

Asia should remain separate as it's a totally different business model and owner, but US, Oceanic, and EU should be combined.

Same with them relaying everything via twitter. I do not use Twitter and never will, these things need to be front page on their website or forums.

Complains how Blizzard does not communicate directly with his or her region yet posts the complaint on a third-party website and not directly to Blizzard... Well done. Well. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    OP,why posting this here? It isn't blizzard's forums.

It's an eu player, no one is going to listen to them anyway so it doesn't matter where they post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your best bet is to post on the official forums. While Blizzard does read these forums they don't pay the same kind of attention to them as they do their official ones.