Kosumoth, the 2nd week.

SO I did the orb thing last week got the pet like every one else, this week quest reward is the same, the pet. I thought the mount/pet were supposed to alternate, IE we would have the mount this week.

Any clarity on this?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Two week cooldown on the quest.

Yep, also noticed a 14 days duration on the world quest when I finished the Orbs last week.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Two week cooldown on the quest.
    Oh Ok, thanks, so next week should be the mount? I NEED IT!!! My friends wont have it, SO I MUST HAVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Oh Ok, thanks, so next week should be the mount? I NEED IT!!! My friends wont have it, SO I MUST HAVE IT!!!
    Quest will pop up again every 2 weeks, I don't know if the reward rotates or if it is random.

Reward does not rotate back and forth(maybe every so often it's mount) as I had pet twice in a row now.

Also, mine did not take 14 days. It was 9/10
    Last edited by purebalance; 2016-09-22 at 09:03 PM.

Quest will pop up again every 2 weeks, I don't know if the reward rotates or if it is random.
    Well, Im not sure about that, I did it last Thursday and it popped again today. I guess, last Thursday could have been the end of the first 2 week rotation.

Rarity tells me that the mount is a drop from Kosumoth, anyone have any insight there?

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well, Im not sure about that, I did it last Thursday and it popped again today. I guess, last Thursday could have been the end of the first 2 week rotation.

Rarity tells me that the mount is a drop from Kosumoth, anyone have any insight there?
    Might be from that accidental world quest reset the other day? One of the devs confirmed it is a two week reset. Mount is definitely not a drop.

Might be from that accidental world quest reset the other day? One of the devs confirmed it is a two week reset. Mount is definitely not a drop.
    Ok, cool, forgot about the WQ reset, that proly explains that. Good to know the mount will eventually be a quest reward.

Thanks a ton sir.