Thread: Meteor...

Meteor...

ive been tryin to understand why this talent is so bad.. in my burn phase i use it and its a 600,000+ instant to my dmg.. most times when im fighting i have a harder time lining up my burn phases with my combust so 15-20sec off my combust that kindle gives really isnt the end of the world for me.. and most fights u can really only get 2 combust off anyways reguardless.. plz someone shed some light on this for me.. oh and it adds to my ingnite how can it be so bad

Deleted
    in my burn phase i use it and its a 600,000+ instant to my dmg
    And? It's on a 45? (If I right remember) cooldown.

CiS deals like 300k if you hit all 6 and is on a 9 second cooldown.

Cis dmg is not split between enemies, meteors is. Another reason why it is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillo View Post

Explains it all.

If Meteor wasn't split damage it'd be better then it is now and might be viable, but it's inferior to Cinderstorm by far at the moment.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    There is no place in PVE for Meteor right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillo View Post

ya its a cast time, meteor is an instant.. cast time so screws up an alrdy very limited burn phase.. id rather pyro or fb then cast a cis.. maybe im sayin it wrong.. in 3 raid fights it seems strong.. when people r picking trinkets becuz they give bonus dps im not sure why an instant 600k to the face every 45sec isnt good.

Quote Originally Posted by genzic8787 View Post
    ya its a cast time, meteor is an instant.. cast time so screws up an alrdy very limited burn phase.. id rather pyro or fb then cast a cis.. maybe im sayin it wrong.. in 3 raid fights it seems strong.. when people r picking trinkets becuz they give bonus dps im not sure why an instant 600k to the face every 45sec isnt good.
    Why are you casting CiS in your Combustion burn phase unless you're doing the opener thing where you Combust just before the 6 cinders hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Why are you casting CiS in your Combustion burn phase unless you're doing the opener thing where you Combust just before the 6 cinders hit.
    lol i dont, i use py,fb,pf, pew pew and after 5-6 pyro crits i land a +600k instant meteor to help my ingnite dots do there thing.. but maybe im just not gettin it.. we will start raidning heroics tonite