why did I roll a shaman

mained hunter but they made them boring as fuck where there's downtime. Wish I read more forums before legion. Enhancement is good but every1 wants range and elemental is literal steaming pile of rotten dogshit.

I am playing Enhancement and it's awesome. We are no way near the top classes/specs in DPS or super strong in PvP but i don't really care. Enhancement for life!

Melee are very strong in M+ right now, ranged are not the desired batch there. For raids it's somewhat the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto is the best (most needed) healer for raids IMO. Try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I am playing Enhancement and it's awesome. We are no way near the top classes/specs in DPS or super strong in PvP but i don't really care. Enhancement for life!
    What this guy said, but i feel it about ele.

Vanilla Shaman to Legion Shaman.

SHAMAN FOR LIFE!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have played ENH since BC. It's gone through many changes, but I'll never switch mains. If I play WoW, its as ENH. That said, I'm a bit burned out on content already, so after Emerald Nightmare, I'll probably take a break.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been elemental since TBC, and I hate the place we're in right now. I won't change, though. It's become part of my identity in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.