Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Warlock issue solved

Hi Guys

Ok we have crap ST and AOE in all specs, getting declined for groups ect we are in a poor state.

I Know how to fix it

Demo - give us our tanking glyph back and some monor talent changes so demo can if speced become a real tank.

Destro, buff damage and self healing and remove shard costs for pets.

Affliction - glyph and minor talent change to allow drain life and siphon life to be cast on ally healing them, all dots can also be cast on ally to heal them. after all did not guldan in the film drain the life of the poor dear and give it to the baby

there you go sod the other classes us locks can tank dps and heal our own raids and dungons
    Last edited by mmoc0d2e15b02e; 2016-09-23 at 02:19 PM.

Oh boy this post is gonna turn into a fckfest real fast. Subbing to it

Oh and yeah give ret pals talents to become ranged specc while you are at it Tee Hee

You should become a game designer. Drain life and syphon life from allys to HEAL them wow 11/10

sounds like you just suck tbh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cashzilla View Post
    sounds like you just suck tbh
    Op speaks through endless pain and inner search for solutions.
    You shouldn't disrespect him and address to him in such a way.

P.S. I really think we should give to priests the Exorcism ability. I mean, wtf, we have so many movies displaying it, why the hell not?
    P.S.2 While we are at it, Paladin and Priest Exorcism should do holy damage to Undead players...TROLOLOLOL
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

No to tanking, if i want to tank i would raid on my demon hunter, which is basically what warlock tanking would be except for a pet. Demo needs help but its definitely not that. ST is fine, slow on ramp up but gets us there in the end, lust/hero on the pull is so much fun. It needs help with movement, cleave and ramp up.

No to healing, If i want to heal i would play my druid with hots. Affliction needs a flat out buff ST and fix Effigy. Maybe a passive which increases damage by 10-15% if you only have dots on 1 target. Then give us something to help with ramp up, soul swap anyone?

Dest is in the best place of the three, maybe a slight buff if you only have 1 target but otherwise seems ok.
    Demo is fine... play better.

Deleted
    plz dont close this thread..good ideas op. I should add: warlocks should be able to enslave demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    plz dont close this thread..good ideas op. I should add: warlocks should be able to enslave demon hunters.
    pet demon hunter instant invite ....
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Actually i'd be fine with these changes.

Deleted
    like the glyph we had, unless them talents or glyph is used your pure dps

Deleted
    This way we could do some damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    This way we could do some damage
    Enslave : (2min cd). Enslave a Demon Hunter (works on same faction too for Raids) for 15 sec+1 sec for every demon you have active. Gives you 2 or 3 abilities of the DH to use as a pet. You can empower him, health funnel him and whatever you can do to your main pet

New talent: Hunterplosion: Summon dark energies and detonate any enslaved demon hunter to target enemy causing x aoe dmg. Friendly demon hunters in party/raid get enraged for +15% dmg for 20 sec

The thing that confused me the most was actually the remove shard cost for pets. What in the hell does that fix?

The rest easy 11/10.

I'd love for dark apoth to return. That was the closest demo felt to its vanilla iteration.

I remember stacking of the Eagle gear and having more HP than prot warriors. With SL, Master Demonologist, and Searing Pain, I could legit tank up until stacking defense gear became an issue.

Ah well, shitty minion spec is still good too I guess. If I were an idiot.
    Horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    solid 8.5/10, you got me at the "guldan" part

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    The thing that confused me the most was actually the remove shard cost for pets. What in the hell does that fix?

The rest easy 11/10.
    you still need to spend a shard to summon our dps cooldown pets ie doomguard and if you use grim service you need the shard for the pet, that's two shards at the start of the fight that can be a call dread stalkers, chaos bolt or 2x UA

Deleted
    Enslave : (2min cd). Enslave a Demon Hunter (works on same faction too for Raids) for 15 sec+1 sec for every demon you have active. Gives you 2 or 3 abilities of the DH to use as a pet. You can empower him, health funnel him and whatever you can do to your main pet

New talent: Hunterplosion: Summon dark energies and detonate any enslaved demon hunter to target enemy causing x aoe dmg. Friendly demon hunters in party/raid get enraged for +15% dmg for 20 sec
    correction: Hunterplosion Curse: Summon dark energies and detonate any demon hunter within your raid. They die, must reroll a Warlock, and suffer. Oh, and you do like, idk, 30% spellpower damage per demon hunter, or something. Might need changes, maybe minor buffs on 7.2. IDK lol, no one on the dev team plays warlock. Do warlocks still exist?
    (yes, full tooltip)

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    Op speaks through endless pain and inner search for solutions.
    You shouldn't disrespect him and address to him in such a way.

P.S. I really think we should give to priests the Exorcism ability. I mean, wtf, we have so many movies displaying it, why the hell not?
    P.S.2 While we are at it, Paladin and Priest Exorcism should do holy damage to Undead players...TROLOLOLOL
    Not sure if you are being sarcastic...but it used to...

Quote Originally Posted by killeer View Post
    you still need to spend a shard to summon our dps cooldown pets ie doomguard and if you use grim service you need the shard for the pet, that's two shards at the start of the fight that can be a call dread stalkers, chaos bolt or 2x UA
    Ahh okay. I read "pets" as the normal summoned pet that you obviously summon before the fight starts. He listed it for destro so I didn't even think of call dreadstalkers. Service is a valid point but one shard on a 3 minute for inf/DG CD isn't bad. Hell even 1.5 min CD with service isn't bad either. But I suppose it does suck burning them right off the bat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Do warlocks still exist?
    about 2.8% of players according to wowprogress

Something need to be done because right now we're the least played class in WoW