Deleted

WeakAura Sephuz's Secret

I'm having trouble with my WeakAura to show that the Buff is ready AND not on the internal CD.

Here is what i have now:
    http://pastebin.com/YtgT2NC1

What works: Tracking Buff, Tracking internal Cooldown

I have no idea how i can hide the "ready" for the ring while the internal cooldown is not off.

I came here looking for just this tonight. Did you ever get this working? I am at work and can't play with it atm, but got the ring from today's emissary chest. I've found two abilities that proc it, each with it’s own 1 minute CD, so if I stagger and rotate them I can manage maximum uptime on the ring. Using either when the ring is at 29 seconds instead of 30 will cost me, so having a WA to show clearly when the proc is available would be sweet.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this on WoWhead, but guessing the WA they show here is for tracking effect rather than availability: Sephuz's Secret

- - - Updated - - -

Ok here is what I've come up with. I'm no pro at this, but it seems to be working for me.
    Note: It's set to load by my character's name, so change the load conditions for it to fit your needs.

Code:
    dOtBgaGArcRhvu7ss0RrbLzIQ0Sj5tIe9nuGtRQDsu7f2TO2pQq)ef1WiL(TuEmvzOOGyWOImCQ0brfCychtcNJuWcrHwQiLflPA5cEOKKNQSmQWZLQjIcQMQktMith5IurxfvXLPCDH2Oe1wLKAZuvBhv1nLeEgQKplIVtk00qL6VKkJwsz8IKojPOBHICnjY5jvTnrQghkiDBuAuGdtGdewhZrLoQSOYsySysys4WK(EkIzp65BycLclyjFlF6DnSKql6Ij8ONVDHpjXcv0KmiZuHwSxcBMBTiNtzNJCAMxWiSUP8ziTptymY8DmxbVolFy5i7f(Kel0HCbMQjKWHrcLLjCySrf94abcl2nDEkrVJ6yHMYWHXgv0Jdeimx(UKqzzchgBurpoqGW8fE03Y4WyJk6XbceM077)ErfPhhgBurpoqGWccpdhgBurpoqGaHzP6kYsMeQdcZdhKlWHLkZ((DJGmtCZaTy6z23VBeKzIlTfvwcl0ibzNLkHXRZYhMFltLvIKogZ8C8QPStS6IqvnvlGdYfOm3LCu4iDTmuTo4IbAGbAWb8zQe3GWunHeomsOSmHdJnQOhhiqysVV)7fvKECySrf94abcli8mCySrf94abcllynSYMYxiKewiJ5Y3Leklt4WyJk6XbceMVWJ(wghgBurpoqGWcnLHdJnQOhhiqyXUPllynWiiSGL8T8P31WeXGOUiG95N051yDvgzsqUat67UkHEn9AziNo3Lk4UeMWJE(2f(KelurtYGmtfAXOWNKybCysXGG(wgZHwmjRt8KFcZvj0BbmsVRHz8TmH1J1n(wMw03)tfthh4jnoOlnNvWC1oz4yXSX3Yeg9SMeMX3Yewvn26cIJCI3wcw31ukzbRHnZTwKZPSZronZlyewSB66UMsjlynWiwSB66TyWZ4j)eyetedItVRHXipLlJf7MojRt8KFcmI1BXGNXt(jmxLqVfWIDtNigeNExdmcctePgQJLJSx4tsSqhYfyVe2mVGrysFpfXSh98nmHsHPXxIQbzUsh7Z8Tq3aJyTWBzsqFlJvTZ0onRId8Qtt5QDM2CIvZ(KAeKDOvlii7ahwQm773ncYmXnd0IPNzF)UrqMjU0wuzjSqJeKDwQegVolFy(Tmvwjs6ymZZXRMYoXQlcv1uTaoixGYPNodkPbhCxuIRsfCPHchWNPsCbct1es4WiHYYeom2OIECGaHfAkdhgBurpoqGWKEF)3lQi94WyJk6Xbcewq4z4WyJk6XbcewwWAyLnLVqijSqgZx4rFlJdJnQOhhiqyU8DjHYYeom2OIECGaHf7MUSG1aJyXUPR7Akfdl30yg1bHfSKVLp9UgMige1fbSp)KoVgRRYitcYfycp65Bx4tsSqfnjdYmvOfJcFsIfWHLfSwhhKlWM5wlY5u25iNM5fmceiSCK9cFsIf6qUat67PiM9ONVHjukmn(suniZv6yVe2m3AroJ1cVLjb9Tmw1ot70SkoWRonLR2zAZjwn7tQrq2HwTGaHXhYfC7Oaea
    - - - Updated - - -

Used the WA all day through several instances and I'm pretty happy with it. When SS procs, this shows a bar that drains top-to-bottom as the buff expires; this first bar is then immediately replaced with a one that fills bottom-to-top as the ICD cycles. When the bar fills (and disappears), the ring is available for use again.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-09-29 at 07:21 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Thanks Benhir!

Used yours as a base and just made it fit into my UI.

I might add another Bar, that's always visible in combat, to show me when the proc is available and just have the other two bars appear over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by senfgurke2 View Post
    Thanks Benhir!

Used yours as a base and just made it fit into my UI.

I might add another Bar, that's always visible in combat, to show me when the proc is available and just have the other two bars appear over that one.
    Yeah I thought about that - having something that stayed on screen. Tbh I am still learning how to do these and decided this was good enough for now lol. I spent over an hour getting this one to work and wanted to get back to playing. :P

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"