Relics/Traits and some other stuff...

Sup,

Sorry for more 1 topic about it, but the other abour relic, ilvl trait/spreadsheet was too offtopic.

I was using 805 crafted Run through(Blood)
    850 storm for Run through
    840 iron for Run trough

Yesterday i got a 845 blood for additional combo point, and both AmR and sinC says that the ilvl is better than the trait in this case, so my question is:

Until how many ilvl the Fatebringer/Fate thirst worth to use low level relics?

Other question, about 5 CP management:

Is it better to use finisher with 5CP and no 6, instead of using SS or pistol shot(quick draw) with 5 cp and possible to loose a CP?

Not entering the point u can use GS <6sec, or gouge if specced.

Annnnd last one: Acrobatic Strike, could be a DPS upgrade in some fights duo lots of change targeting?

Quote Originally Posted by diansiutti View Post
    Sup,

Sorry for more 1 topic about it, but the other abour relic, ilvl trait/spreadsheet was too offtopic.

I was using 805 crafted Run through(Blood)
    850 storm for Run through
    840 iron for Run trough

Yesterday i got a 845 blood for additional combo point, and both AmR and sinC says that the ilvl is better than the trait in this case, so my question is:

Until how many ilvl the Fatebringer/Fate thirst worth to use low level relics?
    Fate's Thirst and Fatebringer are worth around 60 ilvls iirc on pre-raid gear (850ish), so the 805 Fate's thirst relic was worth 865, the 845 one sims better because the trait it gives is worth at least 20 ilvls probably, there's a thread somewhere with each trait's weight, but I can't seem to find it right now.

Other question, about 5 CP management:

Is it better to use finisher with 5CP and no 6, instead of using SS or pistol shot(quick draw) with 5 cp and possible to loose a CP?

Not entering the point u can use GS <6sec, or gouge if specced.
    This is correct, never use SS with 5CP and if you have Quickdraw talented, never Pistol Shot with 5CP either. You can and should use GS if it's about to fall off, or gouge if the target isn't immune and you have Dirty tricks.

Annnnd last one: Acrobatic Strike, could be a DPS upgrade in some fights duo lots of change targeting?
    Acro Strikes is amazing imo, there are plenty of situations where the extra range allows you to keep hitting the boss when you normally wouldn't and unless you have Thraxi's, I'd recommend you to at least give acro strikes a try.

Thank u so much for your answear...

So its dps increase to finish RT with 5cp instead of the other options?

Thank u so much for your answear...

So its dps increase to finish RT with 5cp instead of the other options?
    it is.

i mean finishing always with 6..compared to finishing with 5+ is not a super big difference but yes - 5+ does more damage.

Deleted
    Can the spreadsheet everybody is linking be trusted ? Because AmR is not giving me the same results. Fate's Thirst is FAR ahead from any other traits, with Fortune's Strike second (-35 ilvl compared to Fate's Thirst) and all the others are garbage. Has anyone done some real testing about this ?