Deleted

Help with fire mage dps

I'm an officer in the guild and we're trying to fix the dps of some of our raiders, one of our fire mages (Laston) can't seem to do much dps.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=10

These are our logs for last night, the other fire mage has tried to help him but he can't figure out what's wrong at all so maybe you guys could find out?

His opener on that cenarius kill was awful. He blew all his fire blasts/pheonixs before casting combustion, then popped rune of power and started hard casting pyroblast for some reason. I don't really have time to look over all this right now but that was the first thing that caught my attention.

theres honestly not much right with what hes doing. it just doesnt look like he knows how to play at all or maybe just gets overwhelmed in raids? his gearing choices are also questionable. he has way too much haste, you only need 1800 and he has nearly 6k. his crit is really really low as well.

that sounds kind of harsh but its honest. fixing his damage is going to be a back-to-the-drawing-board type situation. both in gear and mechanical skill.
    Last edited by kheath812; 2016-09-23 at 11:29 PM.