Issues with ElvUi Unit Frames

I've been having issues with the unit frames in ElvUi. I'm trying to adjust my Target Frame to have HP on the left and Name on the right of the frame. When I target myself, everything looks perfect and exactly how I want it. When I click on a hostile mob, hostile player, NPC the target's Name moves over to the far left where the HP is. Why is this? I can't seem to fix this and it's getting really annoying. It makes no sense. When I have the Power bar disabled, I am unable to move Target Frame's name, when I have it enabled, I can move it.
    Last edited by mirix; 2016-09-23 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mirix View Post
    I've been having issues with the unit frames in ElvUi. I'm trying to adjust my Target Frame to have HP on the left and Name on the right of the frame. When I target myself, everything looks perfect and exactly how I want it. When I click on a hostile mob, hostile player, NPC the target's Name moves over to the far left where the HP is. Why is this? I can't seem to fix this and it's getting really annoying. It makes no sense. When I have the Power bar disabled, I am unable to move Target Frame's name, when I have it enabled, I can move it.
    Unitframe > Target Frame > Look at the top for "Text Toggle on NPC"

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Unitframe > Target Frame > Look at the top for "Text Toggle on NPC"
    Great! Thank you!