Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Judge, jury and executioner, now that's true freedomz.
    Come into someones home, armed, and with ill intentions, hells yeah.

Sorry, guess in Germany they teach you to be a victim, not here sir, not here.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so sure gods son would agree with that.
    Pretty sure he whipped some ass in a temple when folks pissed him off.

Well you are in no position to determine the judgement of god.
    Well sure. I don't think I claimed to be though. The outcome is in line with my earthly concept of justice. I also find some thugs that likely think of themselves as masculine being routed by a single small woman pretty amusing.

I don't particularly like guns and I do find the loss of life regretable even if the person who died was a scumbag that being said she excercised her right to defend herself from a potentially lethal threat and no one can fault her for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Sure it is. The outcome is righteous and just.
    Righteous is not always right, its nothing more than having a just reason to do X thing

Still.... i'm just saying that that's nothing to celebrate

No idea, you'd have to ask a German.

The act of a true communist. Throw the traders out of the temple.

Hey, Jesus is going to Jesus. Besides, kind of hard of god to judge me when he...idk, drowned the entire world because he was pissed off, or burned entire cities to the ground because of a lil butt play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Righteous is not always right, its nothing more than having a just reason to do X thing

Still.... i'm just saying that that's nothing to celebrate
    Why not?.......Alls well that ends well

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Epic. The right to use lethal force to defend your property is something I wholeheartedly support.

Handling three invaders on her own is extremely impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Why not?.......Alls well that ends well
    That depends how you ask

Note: I am, in no way, implying that she was wrong for what she did

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Really? There do lawbrakers have more rights, care to point that out. Perhaps a case or two.
    I can't think of case names....but plenty of cases where intruders have sued for being attacked while committing a law breaking act...and they're allowed.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/201...-injuries.html

There are obviously reasons where a intruder can sue...you aren't allowed to trap your home...some places you can't defend with deadly force but that wont stop a criminal from trying to kill you.

I found a link to a story where a intruder sued when he was shot in the back after trying to escape...he got 60 days in jail and 4 months home detention...he didn't kill the guy (Can't link it here because there is a story about some celeb going topless so it's probably not safe to link) but not hard to find if you actually look it up.

From you, that's a compliment.
    no it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    no it's not.
    Oh, but it really is. Leftist tears make me happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a disgusting video, they were fleeing, the guy who ran out the door, why was she still shooting at him he was fleeing, you can't shoot a person when they're fleeing.
    You absolutely can when they're on your property and armed. Castle Doctrine. They broke into her house, she has the right to keep shooting until she feels safe from them. Notice they had guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    but dont most of those laws have a bit about shooting them if they are fleeing?

not saying i disagree with waht she did, one less scumbag criminal, and 2 more that hopefully wont try and break into someones home again, just wondering how the law in her state is with shooting fleeing thugs.
    Can't speak to the Carolinas, but I live in Louisiana, and no. You break into someone's house, on their personal property, and they shoot you - whether you were fleeing from being shot at after being caught or not - and it's justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you are in no position to determine the judgement of god.
    I don't know if this has occurred to you yet, but neither are you. Especially if you are a Christian.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You absolutely can when they're on your property and armed. Castle Doctrine. They broke into her house, she has the right to keep shooting until she feels safe from them. Notice they had guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't speak to the Carolinas, but I live in Louisiana, and no. You break into someone's house, on their personal property, and they shoot you - whether you were fleeing from being shot at after being caught or not - and it's justified.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this has occurred to you yet, but neither are you. Especially if you are a Christian.

If that's the case ase then why are several people facing charges for doing what she did? I have noticed that they were black of the recent stories but there are at least two whites facing charges

damn shame she didn't kill those other two pieces of shits.

atleast she got one

I salute this woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's the case ase then why are several people facing charges for doing what she did? I have noticed that they were black of the recent stories but there are at least two whites facing charges
    If they pursued the person outside of their house/property (i.e. if the woman ran out of her house after them), then that basically negates the Castle Doctrine/Stand-Your-Ground. But without actual links, I have no idea what you're talking about. Last case I heard of in Louisiana that bore any resemblance to this situation, or what I described, where the homeowner was charged was in New Orleans several years ago.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Oh, but it really is. Leftist tears make me happy.
    Then it's a good thing that I'm not leftist, eh? enjoy your ban, psycho.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-25 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Then it's a good thing that I'm not leftist, eh? enjoy your ban, psycho.
    Retarded. Leftist... It's a fine line you walk there, sir.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-25 at 06:46 PM.

Good stuff, I mean does anyone care at all when some home invasion people gets killed? It should be a given or a rule that if you break into someone's home you should be prepared to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Good stuff, I mean does anyone care at all when some home invasion people gets killed? It should be a given or a rule that if you break into someone's home you should be prepared to die.
    Depends on the state. Here? They don't care, unless it becomes clear that it was a setup and you lured them in, or whatever (there was a case of this in another state a while back, dude made statements to the effect that he wanted to kill someone ahead of time).
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Retarded. Leftist... It's a fine line you walk there, sir.
    calling someone who openly celebrates that someone got killed a psychopath is being retarded? that's sad. and an infraction.

Anti gun is anti woman. Glad she was able to defend herself