Deleted

Question Problem with my DPS - 855 Outlaw Rogue

Hi,

I have no idea why i cap out at 220k dps (852 itemlevel when i made these logs). Im 100% sure im doing something horribly wrong.

Logs: (www).warcraftlogs.com/reports/43Y9A1LtT8f2GaHv/#type=summary&fight=9

Name: Zandriell - Blackrock

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencedt View Post
    Hi,

I have no idea why i cap out at 220k dps (852 itemlevel when i made these logs). Im 100% sure im doing something horribly wrong.

Logs: (www).warcraftlogs.com/reports/43Y9A1LtT8f2GaHv/#type=summary&fight=9

Name: Zandriell - Blackrock

Thanks for your help.
    Not using Vanish>Ambush for 100% extra SS.

Not prepotting/using pot during fight.

Not eating.

Just without even looking at your rotational abilities, you're not even doing those basic things which all hinder your dps cap.

The people who are getting 300k+ are prepotting(legion potions) eating legion food, and using legion runes. They're also using vanish as a dps cooldown via ambush.

Just to give you an idea. Potion of the Old War will give you like 10m dmg which will in all likelihood be about 10% of your damage if not more over the course of a raid boss.

Edit: Also, no Ghostly Strikes.
    Last edited by Sephiroso; 2016-09-24 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Not using Vanish>Ambush for 100% extra SS.

Not prepotting/using pot during fight.

Not eating.

Just without even looking at your rotational abilities, you're not even doing those basic things which all hinder your dps cap.

The people who are getting 300k+ are prepotting(legion potions) eating legion food, and using legion runes. They're also using vanish as a dps cooldown via ambush.

Just to give you an idea. Potion of the Old War will give you like 10m dmg which will in all likelihood be about 10% of your damage if not more over the course of a raid boss.

Edit: Also, no Ghostly Strikes.
    Well thats not what i asked. i know i didnt use prepots and stuff cuz 1,5k Gold per pot is way to expensive.

Im mainly looking for rotational stuff i can do better aka Vanish>Ambush, Ghostly Strikes thanks for those 2

Quote Originally Posted by Silencedt View Post
    Well thats not what i asked. i know i didnt use prepots and stuff cuz 1,5k Gold per pot is way to expensive.

Im mainly looking for rotational stuff i can do better aka Vanish>Ambush, Ghostly Strikes thanks for those 2
    You asked why your dps tops at 220k dps, I answered it. Regardless if you know you're not using consumables or not, consumables has a very major impact on your dps. From your dps and not using consumables beyond the 1300 flask, you're probably not making too many gross mistakes rotational wise(outside of not using ghostly strikes and vanish>ambush).

Because if you were eating food and prepotting/using a pot, you'd be like 280k dps or so which is very respectable.

Deleted
    You asked why your dps tops at 220k dps, I answered it. Regardless if you know you're not using consumables or not, consumables has a very major impact on your dps. From your dps and not using consumables beyond the 1300 flask, you're probably not making too many gross mistakes rotational wise(outside of not using ghostly strikes and vanish>ambush).

Because if you were eating food and prepotting/using a pot, you'd be like 280k dps or so which is very respectable.
    thanks you

- - - Updated - - -

1st off, sorry for the spam.

2nd - Im reading this forum for 2 hours straight now and i see ALOT of ppl focusing on their relics.. is there any spreadsheet out there which shows the best relics?