Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Order Hall: Which champions did you deactivate?

I'm having a hard time choosing who is best to keep active... any tips?

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up deactivating Lothraxion, Arator and Aponi. Frankly Aponi's 'green' ability is awful and Arator's is just a worse version of Boros'. As for Lothraxion he's no worse than the rest but we're already sticking with Boros, and Tyrosus' green ability is super strong so he's excluded because we already have two prot paladins. I've considered dropping Celeste but there's nothing in the remaining three that feels worth keeping.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I ended up choosing to drop Arator and Aponi for pretty much the same reasons. Celeste was the other one I dropped but that one wasn't as clear cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dropped Boros, Aponi and Celeste.

I dropped Lothraxion which I am somewhat sad about since I love his look. Aponi as everyone else has said. I have to agree her common ability is just awful and I dropped Boros for now. Kept Arator sorry dude is just to cool.

I'm leaning to cancelling Aponi aswell.
    Because feth canned beef.

Currently cancelled are Celeste, Arathor and third guy

Currently, I have deactivated Celeste, Tyrosus, and Arator.

Celeste: Weakest of the three Holy champions
    Arator: Worse version of Boros, imo
    Tyrosus: Not fond of consumable items for Champions, I'd much rather just have teams good enough to succeed.

I have Lothraxion, Celeste and Delas cancelled. Might bring in Delas in exchange for Aponi though.

I see some people saying they dropped Celeste. Honestly that 20% mission reduction is not be underestimated early on in my opinion. Given time yes I will agree if you get champion gear that lowers mission time on it's own I will probably deactivate her myself in exchange for Lothraxion.

I have Delas, Aponi and Lothraxion as Inactive currently.

Anyone have an updated combination for their champions? Almost completed my Classhall chapter to unluck everyone, and the suggestions I've been seeing vary widely.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've dropped Arator, Boros & Celeste.

I simply chose the ones i like, no idea if it's any good or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Celeste, Maxwell and Moonfang.

Would have rather deactivated aponi than moonfang. But I already had too many followers with consecration.

The best followers are without a doubt Boros and Lothraxion. Boros because he's one of the best bodyguards out of every class and Lothraxion because he's pretty good on missions.

Deleted
    Deactivated Boros, Lothraxion, and Moonfang.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Guides said to deactivate Lothraxion, Delas and Aponi so did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Guides said to deactivate Lothraxion, Delas and Aponi so did that.
    Same here. People seem to have a whole set of different choices though. Are we doing it wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    i don't think the difference is that big so I just went with who do i Like the most? and rounded out by making certain I could counter every ability.
    Last edited by mmoc95e8ad1ea0; 2016-11-04 at 09:50 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

as long as you can cover all the counters the difference isn't likely to be that large; I benched aponi, arathor and boros (lothraxion's my combat ally; love that long stun.)

People who aren't using Lord Maxwell are missing out though; you don't get enough to use them all the time but being able to give librams to three champs to make sure you 200% a raid cache (or whatever) mission is pretty nice.

Rule of thumb is:
    canned beef cannot wield the Light nor can it become a paladin, therefore...

Nor can jumpy Nelfs!