Thread: Shadow Nerfs

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Last edited by Bad Management; 2016-09-27 at 02:12 AM.

Way it reads, the mass hysteria nerf is still in.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm retarded. Thought they'd strike it out in today's changes, not the one's from friday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Way it reads, the mass hysteria nerf is still in.
    No. It has a strikethrough (meaning the change has been reverted) in the 23 September hotfixes section

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    No. It has a strikethrough (meaning the change has been reverted) in the 23 September hotfixes section
    Yeah, I was reading them quickly between pulls and didn't scroll down.

I'm much more satisfied with these changes. Looking forward to them being live. Will do testing later to see what's best.

sooo mindsear gets 50% dmg increase and then another 80%?

"The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region"
    Last edited by Clozer; 2016-09-27 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    sooo mindsear gets 50% dmg increase and then another 80%?

"The class changes listed in this hotfix update, as well as those from the previous update will be applied during weekly maintenance in each region"
    Just the 80, and the extra insanity generated.

I just dont think blizz gets it, do they realize melee classes can one shot things in aoe situations? Myself i want to be able to carry my own weight in a mythic, these mind sear changes do not accomplish that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    the only thing that's getting nerfed is a thing you'd never use in mythic+ (S2M) and your aoe is getting buffed
    soooo

plus any class can do mythic 10
    I was referring to that part:
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    outlaw is getting nerfed and we arent the best in any of the fights you're the best in 3 and equal to us on the others (except for ilginoth)
    At the time of that comment our AOE wasn't getting buffed in a meaningful manner and even now it's probably not getting buffed in a meaningful manner. You argued that we should be happy because we were the best in some fights but the changes would have destroyed that and it's the only viable content for shadow priests. Your statement is probably right that you could do Mythic +10 with any class but you won't be able to find a group that takes a Priest as a DPS with them except if he's kindly asking if they'd carry him. His damage isn't going to be sufficient for it. But it was more than STM that was getting nerfed. Especially with the original Void Torrent and Dispersion changes, even now that's going to make an ever so slight difference. Even if they did try to compensate for it.