Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinneved View Post
    you do realise they sim fairly close to outlaw right? with the 30% more base dmg on poision (and then mastery on top) i think they will do very well.
    outlaw got their best trait nerfed 2% per rank on their main dmg ability, thats a minimum 6% and 8-10 if you got good relics.
    It's not that much for most people. For me it's about 3 % damage.

If you're casual it won't matter much but outlaw is still king for now. assassination is great fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Yeah but on the other side: they nerfed outlaws run through damage by a large amount, which makes about 50+% of the overall damage:
    yeah a 2-3% total dmg reduction is a large amount?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah a 2-3% total dmg reduction is a large amount?
    dont underestimate the increased cost on finishers also. Although energy generally isnt an issue, and the change is very minimal, it will still affect dps to some degree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin- View Post
    dont underestimate the increased cost on finishers also. Although energy generally isnt an issue, and the change is very minimal, it will still affect dps to some degree.
    At the moment for me its 4 energy more per finnishing move and around 3% overall damage from Fates Thirst.

Its noticable

After seeing them I can tell that:
    -Outlaw was slightly nerfed, it's still probably going to be best spec,
    -Sub and Assas got buff, much better than before,

The question is if Assa and Sub will be better than Outlaw, though I'm not seeing this.

the outlaw nerfs are so minimal as to be unnoticeable, sin buffs will just mean we beat them by 20% instead of 30%

Sub will be a god later as usual

Quote Originally Posted by PorktheBork View Post
    So, I just got my rogue to 100 last night after deciding tanking isn't really for me. Is it worth taking the outlaw weapons still? I only ask this as I'm a casual player and part of a very casual raid group. I don't want to invest what little time I have in the wrong artifact weapon.
    If your a casual play what you find the most fun it really won't matter