Question concerning the prot Warrior rotation.

When dealing with a single target and assuming "SS" is in cool down, is it more efficient to keep using "Revenge" off cool down, or use Devastate to try to proc SS?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Especially with the hotfix to make SS a 20 rage gain, I'm going to assume avoid Revenge single target and spam Dev for Shield Slam resets. I was starting to use Revenge more with the rage nerfs, but I'll probably stop using it again unless someone gives a reason to do otherwise.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Alright thank you for the info, much appreciated.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeper View Post
    Alright thank you for the info, much appreciated.
    Np. I should probably note be smart about it. If Shield Slam is about to come off CD in a global anyways, then Revenge for the 5 rage. Reset won't matter at that point. It's not a big deal if you miss out on it though. Only 5 rage.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |