Deleted

Talking VuhDo Legion dungeon + raid debuffs.

Hey guys. I've recently got in to using VuhDo, as I read in multiple places that it's far superior to the default UI and I didn't want to handicap myself as I plan to clear full Mythic this tier as a Healer. I've played around with it and altered it to my liking, however I've noticed so many of the debuffs are not showing up on it, that are even on the Blizzard default UI. I can see when someone needs dispelling as I have set that up, however I can't see how many stacks they have, or what they have in particular. A good exmaple I can give of this, is the "Touch of Corruption" debuff the little blob adds give people on the Il'gynoth encounter. As I say, I can see they need dispelling, I just can't see who needs it more, because I can't see their stacks. Is there a setting I can turn on to get the Blizzard debuffs to display, or would I literally have to look through every single encounter and add them to my debuff list manually? Thanks in advance for any help. I do appreciate it.

Cheers.

Deleted
    http://vuhdoguide.blogspot.nl/2011/0...h.html#Debuffs

at the debuffs tab. custom page type it in and on the right side below the name select stacks. Vuhdo by default doesn't show all buffs. So for some new bosses/content you will have to add them manually till the author adds them in an update.

FYI the latest alpha/beta have default custom debuffs added for Emerald Nightmare raid encounters. Please file tickets if you want me to add/remove anything by default.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    FYI the latest alpha/beta have default custom debuffs added for Emerald Nightmare raid encounters. Please file tickets if you want me to add/remove anything by default.
    Yep been using the alpha/beta since last raid nights and loving it. Working really smooth without problems so far.
    Regarding your Question about Default debuffs. I didn't heal Nightmare Drakes last time but I feel like the Marks are littering the Raidframes a bit to much for a debuff people can't really work around anyway? . On the other hand it's nice to be able to warn people of getting to high.

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Yep been using the alpha/beta since last raid nights and loving it. Working really smooth without problems so far.
    Regarding your Question about Default debuffs. I didn't heal Nightmare Drakes last time but I feel like the Marks are littering the Raidframes a bit to much for a debuff people can't really work around anyway? . On the other hand it's nice to be able to warn people of getting to high.
    I think someone else mentioned that in the ticket I had open tracking this. Basically you want to only display the debuff when stacks reach a certain point correct? This sounds like a really good feature to have in general. Honestly I have barely been able to play the game since Legion came out due to work and RL. Doing our first raid tonight.

Deleted
    Does anyone know how I disable the red dot on myself in the raidframe?