1000 kills for red color for artifact

When it says "kill 1000 players using a hidden artifact apperance" does it mean killing blows or honorable kills?

I hope it's HK's else healers are screwed

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    I hope it's HK's else healers are screwed
    believe its 1000 HK's or else there would be a massive outcry for healers trying to get that colour.

It's honourable kills, Ive unlocked it and know for a fact I haven't got 1000 KB's as a healer!

Thats good. Was using a script but think its bugged cause it was giving me 2/100 dungeons even though I ran 7 today.

Deleted
    Hidden as in "is not shown in the list of artifact appearances until you find it". 1 colour of it gets unlocked when you find it (different for each class and spec), the other three are for doing stuff with that appearance active: 100 dungeons, 200 WQs, 1000 HKs.

Deleted
    It is HKs, otherwise it would say Killing Blows.

10+ Year Old Account
    HKs, I already unlocked mine. Not too bad, especially if you get into an AV with a stand off. That's like 200+ HKs right there.

The 100 dungeons one is going to be hard since I hate queuing for them as a DPS. Probably have 3/100 done so far...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama