Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

For all those saying they have "wasted" all that AP into their Outlaw spec, don't worry, in a few more patches when the sims say Outlaw is on top by 2% or something and everyone comes swarming back to Outlaw, you'll already have your DreadBlades leveled up. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Wow so it's time to go Sub?

I didn't think they were big enough buffs to beat Outlaw
    It would be with mythic raiding gear, not heroic gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm I'm sticking with Outlaw either way. It's the most fun and the gamble is better than rotation. It's kind of boring to constantly press the same buttons in a certain order compared to the amazement of being able to roll 6.

Plus that grappling hook, man. That's just too much fun to pass.

Sticking with Outlaw here. Might change my loot specialization to Sub for future content though like was suggested.
    -Insert witty signature here-

I found Sub the most enjoyable of the three and stuck with it from level 100 to raiding even though I was discouraged from seeing 80% outlaw rogues in the class hall. I still think outlaw is the best dps spec but can't complain about buffs to a playstyle I enjoy
    Last edited by Spev543; 2016-09-25 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spev543 View Post
    I found Sub the most enjoyable of the three and stuck with it from level 100 to raiding even though I was discouraged from seeing 80% outlaw rogues in the class hall. I still think outlaw is the best dps spec but can't complain about buffs to a playstyle I enjoy
    I was sub till trait 15 then went outlaw becasue it was better on puppet already without a skilled weapon, so now I am disappointed that 21 points in outlaw would have granted me akaaris soul already +15 i already had in sub -.-!
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    I was sub till trait 15 then went outlaw becasue it was better on puppet already without a skilled weapon, so now I am disappointed that 21 points in outlaw would have granted me akaaris soul already +15 i already had in sub -.-!
    Know the feeling and i am sad to see that onece again blizzard fk up a great idea like Artifact weapon cause of bad made mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryzz View Post
    Know the feeling and i am sad to see that onece again blizzard fk up a great idea like Artifact weapon cause of bad made mechanics.
    If a GM could help out transfering AP or something?
    Becasue it is not my fault they dicide to let it go live unbalanced an balance than in a way that forces every raider to switch if you want to contribute the best for raid
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    If a GM could help out transfering AP or something?
    Becasue it is not my fault they dicide to let it go live unbalanced an balance than in a way that forces every raider to switch if you want to contribute the best for raid
    I doubt it. Changes are a part of the game.

Unless you're in a top 50 region guild, it doesn't matter what spec you play. A few percentage points in theoretical DPS won't matter. Just play what you enjoy!

If you only want to play what is the theoretical best, you will have to live with the fact that you'll be switching specs every single patch.

For me, I was on the fence between Assassination and Outlaw. I've decided to stick with Outlaw because of Grapple. That's it. I can't live without it now.

Nah, I'll stay Outlaw cuz it's the most fun I ever had playing rogue.

Deleted
    Doubt they will invent way that Outlaw wont be the god of the rogue aoe specs. So yeah Outlaw but at least I know where to put my offpoints ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    O M G so shocking.

So should we just play what we like instead of FotM ?

WTF are blizzard thinking ?
    Kind of hard to know exactly how much you'll like a spec without playing it at a decent artifact level in mythics and raiding. So many people let sims make the choice for them because the alternative could've been choosing a spec that underperforms and they don't enjoy.

Outlaws had a dream where they were king, they woke up and they're still king

[QUOTE=Broskee;42481514]From the rogue discord

Warning! I don't do Mythic raids, just heroics, I have a busy life and exercise schedule. Plz don't throw salt. I Main Outlaw.

Anyway, so what THIS is saying is that, As an OUTLAW main, I do less damage then the usual blizzard favorite on pure ST fights but I'm still second among rogues, and in the top 8 for all DPS specs, AND I can obliterate every rogue spec at AoE and Add heavy fights like 3 of EN bosses making me more versatile and better in Mythic plus dungeons where boss fights are longer, plus I'm still a pirate and really FUN????? Plus I can surpass them with Help from Legendaries and 6 buff rolls??

Ok. So.. No AP wasted XD. No Time Wasted. No Worries. Sub rogues will always claim the top for ST only but I'm still useful to ANY Fight and Raid. So I'm good. And all 10+ Point in Outlaws should be to.
    Rogues are dicks.. But pirates.. Pirates look cool doing it. It's a video game.

P.S if you're going to throw salt at this post, wait... "My IQ is 75".. There did it for you.

BTW can someone Post the Link to this so I can bookmark it??? Please.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe... It didn't let me post the pic. For reference I was referring to the cocky Photo at the start of this... Thread. XD
    Last edited by Sinbad101; 2016-09-26 at 04:47 AM.

You want to reroll from the pirate class? y tho

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBelle View Post
    You want to reroll from the pirate class? y tho
    Because pirates have become so ubiquitous they're obnoxious. "Le ebin pirate vs ninja XD" "talk like a pirate day yarrr lol so randum". Shit's as bad as zombies as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by pies1 View Post
    Because pirates have become so ubiquitous they're obnoxious. "Le ebin pirate vs ninja XD" "talk like a pirate day yarrr lol so randum". Shit's as bad as zombies as far as I'm concerned.
    Come on, let's not be as salty as the class we are talking about. Outlaw is awesome C: in my opinion at least.

But you are a pirate as outlaw :3

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBelle View Post
    Come on, let's not be as salty as the class we are talking about. Outlaw is awesome C: in my opinion at least.
    They could have expanded on insight and made something interesting like a duelist or fencer spec. Apparently that's too original though so we got Facebook meme: The Spec and RNG as the entire basis.