Hi guys,
since recently my Firewall is behaving really strange.
It seems the setting reset itself very often. i noticed about a week ago that after each boot of my system the Firewall asks if it should let through my apps (every app, like chrome, skype, steam, battle.net etc). i didnt mind it, it was just a bit strange.
yesterday that escalated. i use a personal teamspeakserver running on my machine from time to time to play dnd and stuff. it worked without issues up until yesterday, even while the other problem was already going on. but now i cant use the teamspeak server.
and i cant use it because the firewall is blocking it.
if i add the teamspeak server to the list of allowed applications it works for about 5 seconds, then i lose connection to the server (i purposefully use a ddns adress to route to my pc, so my teamspeak connects from the web to the server if that makes sense. i dont use 127.0.0.1 as my own connection).
to test things out i disabled the firewall, which did the same thing. it worked for 5 seconds.
after a few seconds (between 1 and 5) the firewall just switches back on by itself. and seems to reset all costom applications. strangely this constant complete reset and therby blocking, doesnt apply any program that connects out like chrome, just for stuff that listens like the teamspeakserver.

im at a loss for words what could cause such a problem. i have NO idea what is going on.
i thought maybe someone here has a solution. if not ill probably reinstall the system pretty soon.

running windows 7 pro sp1