Thread: Ex-DH WTReroll

Ex-DH WTReroll

So, after the proof of incompetence from Blizzard, I will stop playing DH, as I don't play the game to be an Aoe-burst robot who does nothing in ST and sustained cleave.

Warrior and DK are my other lvl 100, I will certainly reroll for them.

I don't think the DK Frost buff is that good, it won't change anything to the poor situation of the class. Sadly, really.

How the UH's doing ? On Simcraft it doesn't shines but I won't go for this too quickly. How are you doing in M+ and EM raid ?

If you want to feel strong and top the meters don't roll a DK.
    If you're ok with bad mobility, subpar survivability and mediocre dps numbers then go for it.

UH dk isn't that good for m+ because we don't have any aoe stuns and our damage isn't that great. 90% of the time in m+ pugs I've been #1 in damage done but the only reason is that nobody sane would invite a dk unless they're overgeared so I'm mostly running with 845-850 ilvl groups.

I've done 7/7N and 1/7HC with my guild and been in the top 3 in all the encounters in a 25 man raid but some of my guildies are pretty bad so that isn't a good meter. Currently UH is sitting at the middle of the pack in warcraftlogs dps rankings but will probably be in the bottom 5 after next week because all the worst performing specs got buffed.

You should stick with your DH for now, they're in a great spot even after the nerf.

Whao, really sad to understand that :/.

I siming a lost of 30% of my dps, I would think that DK was performing better than a 70% DH...

Really Blizz are doing shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't reroll for power, reroll for personal enjoyment (that means find something you enjoy the mechanics of and fuckin stick with it, not "I'm having fun because I am top DPS")

If you keep rerolling because the spec you play gets put into the ground you aren't going to stay on 1 class long in this game and you will have to keep rerolling every patch.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    Don't reroll for power, reroll for personal enjoyment (that means find something you enjoy the mechanics of and fuckin stick with it, not "I'm having fun because I am top DPS")

If you keep rerolling because the spec you play gets put into the ground you aren't going to stay on 1 class long in this game and you will have to keep rerolling every patch.
    I can't enjoy it if i do not give in my best. Thats why i wanted to reroll to dh from a dk until now

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post

I know that, and while I aggree, I'm thinking also on how I will perform while doing Mythic. DH's gameplay is not really that fun, but it was good enough with Bloodlet and all the mobility.

Not anymore.
    Last edited by Nestalim; 2016-09-24 at 08:33 PM.

If you want to be strong, definitely do not roll dk. Both unholy and frost are mid bottom tier at the moment. Just look at the sims. Dks are literally in almost the same spot they were in WoD. Unholy especially. We did decent ST burst in WoD with breath, and it's the same now with apocalypse and soul reaper. After the initial pull though, our damage falls off big time when we reach the end of fights. Frost is worse even with the buffs. The sad thing is that we didn't get compensated for this at all, if anything unholy had its mobility and utility gutted (deaths advance passive, gore fiends etc). But it's not too late, scaling is on unholys side and I will definitely keep maining my dk.