Best no healer trinkets for discipline

Hi

On the new raid there are some healer trinkets that gives mana or have procs related with heals...

But I wonder which are the best no healer trinkets. In resume, trinkets that could help on dps somehow. I find for the new discipline interesting be able to do dps and help that way the raid (keeping a good hps of course xD)

What do you think?

idk what you are looking for, but there is a link to a spreadsheet comparing trinkets (also DPS trinkets) in the first post of the official disc discussion, i.e. in totaltotemic's guide, in this forum

I doubt any of the "DPS" trinkets actually provide more DPS than healer trinkets for disc, considering they made all the DPS procs worthless for the spec.

Pisses me off, honestly. I got two "DPS" trinkets out of EN this week (only loot I got, too) and both of them may as well not even have dropped, since they lacked int and had procs that did no damage for me because of the disc-nerf. It's not worth it to give up 1200 int for something like a 2 minute cooldown that does like 100k damage. I couldn't even trade them to the other casters in the raid because they were higher ilvl than my current trinkets, the irritation not just of me but our shadow priest as well.

It's like their goal in designing the current system was genuinely just to piss everyone off.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I doubt any of the "DPS" trinkets actually provide more DPS than healer trinkets for disc, considering they made all the DPS procs worthless for the spec.
    Yeah, I compared an 835 Int/Haste trinket to 835 Devilsaur Shock Baton, and the difference in DPS was negligible...and the DPS trinket only increases your damage, whereas the int/haste trinket increases your heals as well.

So yeah, atm there is no point in using DPS trinkets as Disc. Not sure what the fuck Blizz was thinking. how many months of alpha/beta and shit is still broken/unbalanced...every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, I compared an 835 Int/Haste trinket to 835 Devilsaur Shock Baton, and the difference in DPS was negligible...and the DPS trinket only increases your damage, whereas the int/haste trinket increases your heals as well.

So yeah, atm there is no point in using DPS trinkets as Disc. Not sure what the fuck Blizz was thinking. how many months of alpha/beta and shit is still broken/unbalanced...every expansion.

Indeed. And cant understand the lack of flat trinkets (like the ones from WQ) on raid, so you took a healer or a dps proc one.

But is worst than a blue told that they still want disciplines wearing some dps trinket.....but they nerfed them.

Also I ask...really was so op on a disco priest a no nerfed dps trinket?

Also anyone hears if they are thinking if keep the nerf or revert it?