Brewfest boss being 110 only is fucking dumb

I have one character at 110, out of my seven max level characters. Who the fuck has time to level all of them in such a short period of time? Levelling already takes forever this expansion, which isn't bad cuz it's a good experience, but it is bad that there's an event so short after release with a boss that's only available at max level.

I work five days a week and I don't always wanna play WoW in the evenings or the weekends. I haven't had time yet to level my other characters. So that means I get less chances at the mounts, trinkets and remote? Fucking stupid.

They keep touting about their oh-so-brilliant scaling tech, but fail to apply it to a world event boss. Incredible.

Deleted
    fuck off retard

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-24 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted
    Hard to believe someone hired you for a job.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-24 at 10:44 PM.

You say you have 7 max level characters then say you only have one 110.. so you only have one max level character then....

Quote Originally Posted by Draziusk View Post
    You say you have 7 max level characters then say you only have one 110.. so you only have one max level character then....
    Why oh why do you exist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Why oh why do you exist
    Because people like you exist?
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    fuck off retard
    Seconding.

Mods don't do anything about him. It's fucking insane.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-24 at 10:46 PM.

I work 46 hours a week where is my free legendary and maxed ap?

Why is this guy allowed to keep creating posts that are obviously just out to stir shit up?

Not sure why you're raging so much? Worried you'll miss out on them blue 810 trinkets? Or perhaps the 2 ugly mounts that have been available for literally years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Oh noez, lets lower it to lvl 1 and items from it to scale up like heirlooms, so the casuals have their needs satisfied!

on the side note... why you even care, items are just 810 shit and don´t tell me you havent done any brewfest in past years..

otherwise you´re just some newtard who thought "ohmagash WoW legion is the bestest thing evar! i must play it with all my alts i made in WoD drought!"

Definitely one of the stupidest post this year so far.

Who cares, should have done it in years past then the gear is also only 810

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Seconding.

Mods don't do anything about him. It's fucking insane.
    He's right, stop droning

7+ Year Old Account
    <XXXX> never fail to make me wish i was dead with every horrible thread they make!

Enter one of the following names into the xxxx.....Dankdruid,Justrob,Jaylock,Britishbulldog
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

They think about scaling the holidays, but they arent sure if they can do it this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the amount of rant threads you create for routine, unimportant things I'm starting to believe that the only purpose of it is to troll the forum and it stops here.

Closing.