Red face [Back to PvP Legion after 1 expac break] - My overview of current PvP status

Hello, I am pretty fckin happy with how it feels rewarding to PvP now, and how world quests, and class hall, all works beautifully synergic with your artifact weapon and all stuff. It's been long time since I felt that happy about PvPing (I am sin Rogue). Entering BG as fresh 110 was amazing, I had chance at all to kill people (top 3 dmg what?!?), It was fun, fights are lasting enough time to give everyone a chance, besides demon hunters being so popular, you can see a lot more diversity on classes on BG matches and on my first ever 110 BG I even got gold, a relic to my weapon and artifact power. BG's is where is the most fun in world of warcraft for me and always been, and I am pretty sure that we will have a lot fun this expansion on PvP. Ah, and PvP talents are actually worthy, and its like night and day when you pick one and starting pvping again.

I just wanted to give my two cents on this subject because I saw many threads asking for PVP status right now, and here is an overview from a "competitive-casual" player that enjoy a lot PVP and mainly battlegrounds on Legion.

Watch your back Hordies, I am back!

See ya!

But.. I am a rogue.

Yeah, i am also pretty happy with the new PvP System. I think there are only small adjustments needed to make it nearly perfect. By now it's far easier to gear in PvE for PvP but I think this will balance over time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    (I am sin Rogue).
    This explains it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    This explains it
    Have to agree here - I doubt the original post and the general "happy" tone of it would be the same if he would be playing a caster which is not a fire mage...