Kosumoth the hungering WQ question

I have done the orbs, received the world quest for him on three different toons on three different lockouts, and all three were for the pet.. And have not seen him as a world quest since two weeks from last kill.

When does it change to the mount?

Is it a rare spawn quest that doesn't stay available long and I may be missing it?

Thanks for the help.

It changes every 2 weeks it seems and the reward is the same regionwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    It changes every 2 weeks it seems and the reward is the same regionwide.
    Doesn't fit what I'm experiencing though.. My first kill (pet) was four weeks ago, no new quest since.

I think you might want to check your calendar. I find your claim of having killed him 4 weeks ago... unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think you might want to check your calendar. I find your claim of having killed him 4 weeks ago... unlikely.
    Okay 3.5 weeks I killed him and got the pet the day the guide hit mmochamps front page.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How dare you! Ofc he killed him 4 weeks ago when we were still in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Okay 3.5 weeks I killed him and got the pet the day the guide hit mmochamps front page.
    I'm not entirely sure you know how weeks work..

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't fit what I'm experiencing though.. My first kill (pet) was four weeks ago, no new quest since.
    Uhm, the game has not even been out for 4 weeks, check you're math.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    How dare you! Ofc he killed him 4 weeks ago when we were still in WoD

I'm not entirely sure you know how weeks work..
    Okay dammit I can't count. It's 2.5 weeks and I guess that answers my question smh 9-7-16 was my first kill

- - - Updated - - -

Don't drink and post people, it can make you look like a dumbass. ������

Wow, you got the pet even before legion released? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Uhm, the game has not even been out for 4 weeks, check you're math.
    This is the 4th week. The game came out on the 30th. If he got the kill the first week it makes sense. This September is a 5week month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard he has a 10 day quest reset timer, and that jives with what happened to me. The quest popped again for me on Thursday of this week. Both my first and second kills rewarded the pet.

I don't think anyone knows, yet, if the chances are 50/50 on the pet or mount coming up as the reward, or if we will see the pet 90 percent of the time and the mount 10 percent of the time, or what. On my realm his pet is already going the way of Left Shark though, thanks to that pet reward repeating itself twice already since the orbs were made widely available via that bug fix. Tons of them on the AH for not that much, and as more people get through the orb attunement they will eventually just flood the AH as people kill the quest waiting for the mount to come up.