7.0.3 Mages in Arenas

Was doing a few arenas yesterday and came across a couple of teams with mages. Had two teams of mages back to back with no healer.
    The thing is right when they were about to die, was about to give them my good final blow. By the time I was gonna kill them they would have less than 10% and the one fight the other was at 5% HP left, then out of no where they seem to get to full health.
    Again these fights with no healer at all, don't see mirror or evo what so ever in the fight.
    Was wondering if anyone has seen this happen. Or if its some kind of new spell that I don't know about.
    Just came back to pvping in Legion I might still be new to what Ive been seeing in these fights.
    Last edited by Phourke; 2016-09-25 at 01:36 AM.

There is a talent that give you 2x ice blocks and you are healed when ice blocked by a % every second. If this is not the case, they are just hiding, sitting and drinking they stuff to heal.

But.. I am a rogue.

The encounters I came across they were arcane spec actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive seen the frost mages and have noticed something like that, again they were arcane, even my partner noticed that as well

THey have an ability called temporal armor that heals them for 100% of the damage they take after 8 seconds. Could be that.

Oh ok that could make a lot of sense

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    THey have an ability called temporal armor that heals them for 100% of the damage they take after 8 seconds. Could be that.
    Temporal Shield - Envelops the caster in a shield for 4secs; all damage taken during this time is instantly healed/negated once the shield runs out.