Exclamation [Legion] - Got nerfed? Here is the solution for that.

If you got a 30% nerf and enjoy your class and spec, improve yourself 40% then. Adapt.

But.. I am a rogue.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I read the sig that says "But.. I am a rogue." and realised you've never actually had to adapt to any real nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I read the sig that says "But.. I am a rogue." and realised you've never actually had to adapt to any real nerfs.
    30% nerf to my spec just happened.

But.. I am a rogue.

And you still have mongoloid damage. Nothing to adapt to... Just less overkill on the finisher.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    And you still have mongoloid damage. Nothing to adapt to... Just less overkill on the finisher.
    30% agi is too little aye? 50% sounds about right!

Quote Originally Posted by meatfresh View Post
    30% agi is too little aye? 50% sounds about right!
    Honestly, as long as you're still capable of killing someone in 5-8 seconds, the nerfs need to keep coming.

Instagib Mongoloid Tunneling is cancer.

If people are dying without the chance to reply/counterplay, yeah, keep the nerfs rolling.

Deleted
    The solution is always this:Stop beign fotm and support your main class / spec during nerfs.There is no challenge in topping the meters or the arenas with whatever blizzard wants to shine.

thats the best thing i read today thanks

hopefully the whining stops now

attack power was normalized

....warlocks got buffed

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    attack power was normalized

....warlocks got buffed
    i get auto attacked out of vanish

Best solution? Shit on this endless broken pvp.
    Last edited by Daan; 2016-09-29 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormare View Post
    The solution is always this:Stop beign fotm and support your main class / spec during nerfs.There is no challenge in topping the meters or the arenas with whatever blizzard wants to shine.
    Coundn't agree more, i feel like majority of ppl who QQ about being "adjusted" from being OP broken to Good, never plaid Ret or Elem, these two specs were pretty much underdogs for the longest part with an exception of few good seasons (talking from PvP pov)

someone didnt play early vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Coundn't agree more, i feel like majority of ppl who QQ about being "adjusted" from being OP broken to Good, never plaid Ret or Elem, these two specs were pretty much underdogs for the longest part with an exception of few good seasons (talking from PvP pov)
    Both Ele and Ret could always roll different spec and be viable, most classes couldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Honestly, as long as you're still capable of killing someone in 5-8 seconds, the nerfs need to keep coming.

Instagib Mongoloid Tunneling is cancer.

If people are dying without the chance to reply/counterplay, yeah, keep the nerfs rolling.
    No, if your class cant kill in 5-8 seconds and it doesnt have massive cc, utility, unhealable preassure or offheals to make up for that it should get buffed. Fast games are fun, slow games are cancer. Sadly it seems we are getting more and more into the slow gameplay again.

Quote Originally Posted by bladekpl View Post
    Both Ele and Ret could always roll different spec and be viable, most classes couldn't...
    I agree with u on Elem part, but not Ret, Ret is a only dps spec for Paladin class =) there is a numerous discussion on paladin forums on why it is not realistic asking a dps roll healer, totally changing game play :P but i rather leave it at that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladekpl View Post
    indeed ret should play shockadin jeez people never adept
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..