Fury Rotation Questions.

I understand the Basics of the fury warrior rotation but have some questions on ability priority, mostly conrcering aoe dps.
    Below I have listed what I am currently doing with my rotation in certain situations.
    I'd appreciate any corrections to my rotation.

1.) RB > Rampage if I am already enraged and massacre hasn't proced.
    2.) RB > WW if 2-3 targets are present MC (Meat Cleaver) buff is already active. Otherwise, WW > RB
    3.) WW > RB if 4+ targets are available
    4.) WW > BT if 6+ targets are present even if not enraged.

Thanks for any advice

More than RB > Rampage you should really try to not rampage while already enrage if you're not ragecapped.

In Aoe you basically want to WW as soon as you don't have MC up, but yeah RB is used at 2-3 target. (Basically you go with a WW-BT-RB rotation)

Spamming WW is stronger at 4+ target yes.

I'm not sure about the last point since BT in AoE is more to try to fish for enrage than for damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    More than RB > Rampage you should really try to not rampage while already enrage if you're not ragecapped.

In Aoe you basically want to WW as soon as you don't have MC up, but yeah RB is used at 2-3 target. (Basically you go with a WW-BT-RB rotation)

Spamming WW is stronger at 4+ target yes.

I'm not sure about the last point since BT in AoE is more to try to fish for enrage than for damages.
    You should always try to be enraged even when aoe-ing. BT and rampage is always top prio before WW.

But yea, initially you're right. You should spam WW but only if enraged.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    You should always try to be enraged even when aoe-ing. BT and rampage is always top prio before WW.

But yea, initially you're right. You should spam WW but only if enraged.
    Yeah I meant spamming as in you'll never RB at 4+ target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    I'm basically always rage capped when Rampage is up seeing as I have Massacre talented and not Carnage.