15+ Year Old Account

BrM vs Prot Paladin

Just curious from a BrM's view point, who is better atm? I'm going to level a tank, and I'm curious which to go with. I haven't seen one BrM while I leveled my Warlock and Rogue. So that is a huge plus for me in wanting to go with BrM. I'll be using a boost so I just want to make sure I'm making the right decision.

Anyways, yeah, from a BrM's stand point, should I stay with my first choice in choosing a BrM or go Tankadin? I do plan on raiding heroic with my guild, fyi, starting in about 3 weeks once a couple of our core players are home from traveling.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Prot paladin, arguably easier to play with more effectiveness while offering more utility.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Prot paladin, arguably easier to play with more effectiveness while offering more utility.
    Ok cool, thanks much
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

I don't think Paladins are better, they are so much spikier in raids, ive been told countless times that im one of the easiest tank to heal, and my co-tank is a prot paladin, most of the fights I even take less overal healing than him, and for example i even took less damage on Nythendra hc and some other bosses, and i'm not sure what real utility paladins bring.
    The tanks are fairly evenly matched excluding warriors.
    If youre boosting a paladin it will be easier to pick up, but probably wont be as enjoyable as brm in the long run.

get wrecked in pvp