Poll: Highest mythic+ done in time?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Highest mythic+ you completed in time?

Just wondering how far people have gotten in mythic+!

Deleted
    +8 neltharions lair with 2 chests. (So skipped level 9)

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    +8 neltharions lair with 2 chests. (So skipped level 9)
    Thats insane! What comp? Howd it go? GZ to that one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Thats insane! What comp? Howd it go? GZ to that one!
    Thanks. Prot warrior, Holy priest, MM hunter, BM hunter, Ele shaman. (Both tank and heal are main DPS spec, so around 14 traits)
    We beat the 2nd chest timer with around 30 sec to spare. Using pots on all the bosses helped quite a bit.
    Had one death on the 2nd scorpion pack before the boss, everything else went pretty smooth. The 4 pelter group was a bit annoying but we basically just pop'd all CD's on that.

For the most part my guild has been pugging lvl 2 keystones and ran them +3 for a ton of ap and loots my pre assigned group started yesterday and got one lvl 9 from a 7 +2 and a 8 from a 5 +3. Our goal is one +10 for the chest.

Deleted
    Cleared +10 court of stars yesterday with 2,5 mins left on the clock.
    Last edited by mmoc7d9b531785; 2016-09-25 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far in time +3, but we were so fast on that that we skiupped +4. +5 killed us, and we didn't try since then.

We tried VoW 5 but didn't make it on time due to wiping 2 times on second boss and also dps was little bit too low I think. So far 4 is highest on time

Our group did a +9 Maw with about 3 minutes left on the clock. We then did a +10 BRH, and took over an hour to complete it...

Highest so far is a +4 or +5, can't remember which. I think we got two chests even.

But as a Warlock I'm gonna stick with just +2s for the rest of the week until we get our buffs Tuesday (I mean, if the trash is mostly cleave instead of aoe and if bosses are mostly cleave instead of single target I'm fine). Plus I've been putting points into Afflic to have as a dungeon spec, and for some reason they went ahead and buffed aff's aoe even more ... so by the time it's fairly common to see +4/5 and higher in dungeon finder pugs I'll be in a real good spot.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    +4, have only done 3 Mythic + dungeons so far though, however.

We would have had +4 after only 2 Mythic +, but one of our members had a sudden AFK due to family aggro and that slowed us down, had some deaths. Also, accidentally triggered the second boss fight while still fighting 3 trash mobs... + Bolstering and the boss got 137 million HP! O_O So, we wiped to save time. 25 seconds vs 5 manning 137 m hp... yeah screw that.

Also, the tank we were supposed to use got work aggro, so we only had him for the initial mythic normal, soooooooo... hopefully this coming week will be a little bit more fruitful.

Honestly though, I'm kind of disappointed that Mythic+9 is already pretty much being cleared... I would have hoped it would have been tougher for longer. This is the FIRST WEEK. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Managed to do +5 pretty easily, but we had a legendary DH and good Rogue in the group. I was warlock. Paladin heal and Warrior tank.
    I think +7 should be possible, but they may swap me for a melee DD since my damage was quite low compared to DH/Rogue.

If I remember correctly it was :

450K DH
    390K Rogue
    240K Warlock
    120K tank

We did Halls of Valor. We did a lot of mythics+ (2/3/4), but were very unfortunate with loot. I think we are all below 850 gearscore. Around 845-847.
    The last 10-12 days my gearscore didn't change much although I played a lot. Let's hope my luck changes soon

Cleared black rook hold+6 with 6.5 minutes to spare

Group comp was: Amazing bear tank, amazing resto druid, 3 demon hunters.

After that we tried black rook hold +7 and didn't make timer by like 2 minutes. We got annihilated.

The jump in difficulty from +6 to +7 is really quite stark. It's strange to have finished +6 with nearly 7 minutes to spare, only to fail on +7 with exactly the same comp and tactics.

The "skittish" affix is a pain in the butt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Managed to do +5 pretty easily, but we had a legendary DH and good Rogue in the group. I was warlock. Paladin heal and Warrior tank.
    I think +7 should be possible, but they may swap me for a melee DD since my damage was quite low compared to DH/Rogue.

If I remember correctly it was :

450K DH
    390K Rogue
    240K Warlock
    120K tank

We did Halls of Valor. We did a lot of mythics+ (2/3/4), but were very unfortunate with loot. I think we are all below 850 gearscore. Around 845-847.
    The last 10-12 days my gearscore didn't change much although I played a lot. Let's hope my luck changes soon
    Yeah, tbqh they're basically carrying you in that case. You need to improve your gear/relics, figure out what is holding your dps back. Is it possible your relics are high level but only that? Like they give you shit for actual damage increase? A +30 ilevel relic with a buff to one of your best talents is better than a +45 ilevel relic that is like "lols you get a shield if you don't take damage!" So, pay attention to that...
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah, tbqh they're basically carrying you in that case. You need to improve your gear/relics, figure out what is holding your dps back. Is it possible your relics are high level but only that? Like they give you shit for actual damage increase? A +30 ilevel relic with a buff to one of your best talents is better than a +45 ilevel relic that is like "lols you get a shield if you don't take damage!" So, pay attention to that...
    True, but I have both damage trinkets

Maybe other warlocks can jump in and say how they are doing, what they have talented etc. Would love to hear that

So far I rarely see other warlocks and they are always worse than me. Don't know if it is me doing something terribly wrong

Went DHT +10 earlier, the tree boss decided to despawn randomly at 10% health, in the end we didn't make it, we were about 5 seconds to slow. And now I feel like I don't want to do mythic+ anymore for a good portion of time :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    We missed out on clearing +5 Eye of Azshara on time by 4 secs. We pugged a healer, and that was a bad call...

Comp was Unholy DK x2, Ret Paladin, Warrior tank and I think the pug was a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    True, but I have both damage trinkets

Maybe other warlocks can jump in and say how they are doing, what they have talented etc. Would love to hear that

So far I rarely see other warlocks and they are always worse than me. Don't know if it is me doing something terribly wrong
    I think warlocks JUST got a buff, but I know they've been in a weird position.

Especially considering they're a pure DPS class.
    "A flower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I think warlocks JUST got a buff, but I know they've been in a weird position.

Especially considering they're a pure DPS class.
    Yes that is true. They buffed a few Destruction spells by 11% so I guess it's a 7~% overall increase, which is very welcomed.
    But those buffs are not live yet. They will be with the next maintenance on tuesday/wednesday

+2, as it's the only one I've done so far.