Poll: Highest mythic+ done in time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Hunter/Blacksmith can 1shot a mini boss at the 2nd boss, alchi kills the 1st boss below 20% instandly & engi/gnom/gobo ccan deactivate all station mobs.
    ok some questions about that

1. Hunter/Blacksmith more details please. I am neither I only saw Blacksmith could use the pile of rubble and lure one of the demons away.
    2. rogue can poison the potion too
    3. I am engineer and we have seen the button to deactivate the constructs just 1 time in the house left to the bridge.

Did 8+ BRH with a buyer. Haven't tried pushing ourselves yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Completed +8 HoV 1 minute before timer.

Question, do we still get M+10 quality item (865+15) from the cache if we complete a 10 but fail the timer?
    There's been some mixed messaging but it seems like it'll count the highest one you counted within the time limit. That said, the chests for this first week are supposed to be capped at 850 base ilvl since mythics weren't open during this week. After that the scaling should work normally.

I'd still do M+ this week due to increased Legendary chance as it is harder content, tons of AP and chances at WF/TF gear... and M+ is super fun anyway.

We had a +9 eye and cleared it with like 7 mins to spare. We got a +10 black rook hold, and wiped for 45 mins or so on the 2 trash packs before the 2nd boss before calling it quits. A single arcane blitz would 1-shot someone if an interrupt was missed, and Archers pegged people with 800k shoots. Scouts would wipe you in a few seconds if blade dance wasn't stunned. If you ignored the arcane minion, it would one-shot someone for failing to move out of the circle once. If you burned it down fast, bolstering made the rest of the damage too extreme to survive. There didn't seem to be a way to handle it all without just bringing multiple undead CC, or nuking down mobs 1 by 1 and just accepting the fact that you'd need to wipe 3 times to clear each trash pull because bolstering would make the others kill you before you killed them.

7+CoS Did one 8+ and got pretty close. Positive we could do 9+ but not enough time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arensky View Post
    As far as i know pretty much noone completed +10 in time yet. Had a pretty good group and we went +3, +3, +2, +1, but on +10 we got DhT and i don't think there is a way to complete it on time yet. The third afflix (trash in eu) is just too hard.
    U.S. isn't bad, it's the boss one. Bolstering/Skittish/Tyrannical

Two groups in my guild did it. One of the groups is trying to get +15. They were on +11 when I left for work around 6 hours ago. They're treating it like progression - clear it once for gear/experience, then rerun it until you get it and unlock the next level. The realm first is complete a +15 within the time limit, so they'll probably need 4-5 clears on +15 before they can squeeze it in under time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Completed +8 HoV 1 minute before timer.

Question, do we still get M+10 quality item (865+15) from the cache if we complete a 10 but fail the timer?
    According to the in game chest, along with various Blizzard posts, I believe it's highest within time limit. If you do a +10 and fail the time, just redo it until you get it in time. You won't get look, but your chest next week will be an 880

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

Deleted
    Maw of souls 9 EU 2 chests.

Got Arcway 11 afterwards, took 3,5 hours to complete with Skittish, Teeming and Fortified.

+4 cos noone accepts me as a ret even tho my dmg is fine .. i should look for a guild

15+ Year Old Account
    +6 Black rook, did Arcway +10 in 3,5h :3
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

+2, then proceded to delete my keystone after getting 4 440 ap tokens