[Prot] Hand/Light of the Protector sometimes healing for half the expected amount

So I'm using the LotP Weakaura that displays the expected value of LotP and I've been noticing that sometimes, like during world quests, I'm supposed to get a 500k heal and only receive half that : 250k. It's been happening quite a lot recenty, and I cannot figure out why. I'm positive I have no debuff on me at that time.

I've been looking around and some people say it's because they are considered in PvP battle, even when fighting PvE monsters. Does PvP influence how much health we get back from LotP ? Anyone else noticing this strange behaviour ?

Deleted
    Can you please read the spell description ? (And if you don't get it, read it again and again until you understand it)

That happens when you are in World PVP Mode. Some character of the opposing faction in your vicinity triggers it and your honor talents / PVP changes get activated. Hotp is reduced by 50% in pvp, but that will change on wednesday to -15%.

@Massgore, thanks that's most probably it.
    @Nitrodroki, "Calls down the Light to heal a friendly target for 33% of the target's missing health."
    So what ? Where does it say that it does reduced healing in PvP ?
    I explicitly told in the OP, that you obviously didn't even bother reading before jumping on your high horse and taking that condescending tone of yours, that I'm using a weakaura (https://wago.io/Vy4Hm5iH-) that tells you how much healing you're supposed to receive when casting the spell. So if you're only posting to be aggressive, or at the very least a troll, please refrain from doing in so in the future, for the good of everyone.

It does reduced healing in pvp (50% less, will be a bit unnerfed next batch of hotfixes, don't remember how much was it -25% or -15% but smaller nerf than flat out -50%).

EDIT: Ok, so Massgore confirmed it will go to -15%, thanks.

Farming warden towers counts as pvp. Don't ask me why, I got rank 1 prestige without killing a single player and I know there are people who farmed them more hardcore and are at prestige 2 or 3 by now.

Some abilities do different damage in pvp, especially big hitters like chaos bolt, fury of the illidari or sindragosa's fury. Not sure where in-game it says it.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2016-09-25 at 11:01 AM.