Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizix View Post
    Are you being obtuse on purpose? There *is* something wrong with her. She *is* severely anorexic, no fucking doubt on earth about that. It's not a matter of being arrogant for thinking that she needs help because she does. You clearly have no clue how eating disorder work, you don't know that anorexic and bulimic - more so anorexic though - don't think there is something wrong about them except being too fat. They have a God complex that runs wild on how they can control their body, how further they can push it and bend it to their will, because it takes a lot of will power to get that skinny. They don't want help, you need to force it on them if you care. Now, I can agree it's not necessarily the job of Youtubers to help her, it should be her family and loved ones, but since she is broadcasting her illness on Youtube, she can't be surprised by the reactions.
    Im not a doctor so im not qualified to make the statement she has an eating disorder, ive seen nothing in this thread from a doctor that has examined her to affirm such a disorder. She sure look like she does, but its her body, she can and will do what she wants with it, and she is not someone i know personally thus i do not really care if her chosen life style leads to her death. To me, im more amused by those falling over themselves thinking its on them to help her...when its 100% on her to help herself...if its a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That's just like... your opinion man. She's fine who are you to tell her how to live.
    /S
    Indeed, who are you to tell her how to live or should i say, how to die, to fit your expectation of outcome?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    when its 100% on her to help herself...if its a problem.
    Oh, so you're of the belief that the mentally ill just need to help themselves instead of receiving help from others. Cool.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

shamed or not, she needs to get more meat on her, thats dangerously thin and probably backed by anorexia or bulimia.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Im not a doctor so im not qualified to make the statement she has an eating disorder, ive seen nothing in this thread from a doctor that has examined her to affirm such a disorder. She sure look like she does, but its her body, she can and will do what she wants with it, and she is not someone i know personally thus i do not really care if her chosen life style leads to her death. To me, im more amused by those falling over themselves thinking its on them to help her...when its 100% on her to help herself...if its a problem.

- - - Updated - - -
    ....yup, you are being obtuse on purpose. Good to know, I surely hope no one with a mental illness will ever depend upon you helping them getting real medical help and attention - of course not YouTube's - if/when they will be too sick to seek it out for themselves, because they will be screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm sorry she is not naturally skinny like that. People aren't born looking like skeletons with skin on. She is way too skinny. I won't justify the skinny shaming but I side with the people who are concerned with her health. Not that I'm genuinely concerned but I don't believe for a second that she is perfectly healthy and that she was just born that way because if you were then you have some kind of serious illness if not then that's called being anorexic and you need to start eating more. It looks gross to be honest just like how 500 pound people look gross.

If she seriously thinks she's perfectly healthy looking like that then she's either being delusional or there's something wrong with her mentally and she needs help.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-09-27 at 07:40 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe