Deleted

Little late to the party, but lets kick it up! Bearded Raiders - Kazzak

(Horde)

So I'm gonna be honest with you.. I have a huge beard. Wait, no, that's not what I wanted to tell you, I wanted to say.. Bearded Raiders is that guy who turns up to the party after everyone has already had predrinks but is completely sober. Bearded Raiders needs to get drunk, fast, otherwise he's just not going to enjoy himself and quite frankly thats just not going to happen when all he has is a head. So what I'm saying is that we need YOU to come and be Bearded Raiders's body, arms, legs, etc. Yes, a few of you will have to make up the liver (We respect you healers..).

All metaphors aside, Bearded Raiders is currently looking for DPS and Healers to begin raiding competitively as soon as possible, we realise we've missed out of a competetive clear of EN, but that gives us time to mesh as a team, gear up and be ready for Nighthold.

We're going to be raiding on Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8-11pm with the core team, with a possible social raid (mogs etc) on Saturdays.

If you would like to apply to us, or would like more information please head over to beardedraiders.wowlaunch.com or /whisper me or Creimy in game.

Bearded Raiders needs your help. Be a hero.

Deleted
    Bumped up!
    Last edited by mmocb65c27ec2c; 2016-10-04 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Bump edit

Deleted
    Same post as above. Still looking for Hpala, Rdruid and dps.

Deleted
    Yo, HPalas, RDruids, were yo at?

Deleted
    Bump, still need a Rdruid and dps!