Deleted

[Fire] Trinket Struggle :3

Heya Guys,

I'm currently struggling with my trinkets, which I should use.

I got
    840 Baton
    840 Manacracker
    845 Spiketongue
    850 WQ Trinket with flat Int Krit ( which seems pretty nice to me )
    845 Caged Horror
    No Sockets at all.

Did somebody already struggled the same way and found out, which trinkets are the best?
    atm i cant choose between Baton, Tongue and WQ Trinket.
    Appreciating ur help.

Thanks.

baton and naraxas/manacracker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    baton and naraxas/manacracker
    Yeah okay, thanks for that.

Manacracker is doing always around 2,5-4% at my playstyle, Naraxas is most time above 4% like 4 out of 5 fights, so i think that should be better, also for short fights it fits better.
    The thing im questioning is, how much %dmg are 3% crit? WQ Trinket is giving 1,2k int and around 900 crit which is roughly 3%. Is this really less than 915 mastery and around 5% dmg?
    Waiting for more answers :3

I feel Spiked Tongue is a little overrated personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tschebu View Post
    Yeah okay, thanks for that.

Manacracker is doing always around 2,5-4% at my playstyle, Naraxas is most time above 4% like 4 out of 5 fights, so i think that should be better, also for short fights it fits better.
    The thing im questioning is, how much %dmg are 3% crit? WQ Trinket is giving 1,2k int and around 900 crit which is roughly 3%. Is this really less than 915 mastery and around 5% dmg?
    Waiting for more answers :3
    There was a sim posted somewhere showing how much baton beats all the other trinkets. Naraxas was high up, and so was Manacracker. stat sticks were in the middle, and I think caged horror was fairly low.