EN Vs Cloak of Shadows?

In WOD we had a sticky with raid mechanics vs our defensives, which was super handy - I'm hoping someone will come around and do the same this time around (as I generally can't be bothered keeping a sticky up to date).

But to kick things off-

Nythendra: Cloak immunes damage but does not clear stacks of infested or stop you from acquiring new ones whilst cloak is active - so don't be like me and stand in bad with cloak on because you'll ramp up your infested stacks.

Cenarius: Cloak does not clear stacks of Creeping Nightmares but new ones are not applied whilst cloak is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverr View Post
    In WOD we had a sticky with raid mechanics vs our defensives, which was super handy - I'm hoping someone will come around and do the same this time around (as I generally can't be bothered keeping a sticky up to date).

But to kick things off-

Nythendra: Cloak immunes damage but does not clear stacks of infested or stop you from acquiring new ones whilst cloak is active - so don't be like me and stand in bad with cloak on because you'll ramp up your infested stacks.

Cenarius: Cloak does not clear stacks of Creeping Nightmares but new ones are not applied whilst cloak is active.
    Unless I'm mistaken, you have to take plague damage to gain a stack of infested. Therefore, you can not gain stacks of infested while cloak is active. If I got a TB proc, I would just spam cloak when rots would go out and took no stacks during the application.

Quote Originally Posted by warstry View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, you have to take plague damage to gain a stack of infested. Therefore, you can not gain stacks of infested while cloak is active. If I got a TB proc, I would just spam cloak when rots would go out and took no stacks during the application.
    I'm looking at my log and seeing my infested count increase twice whilst cloak was active. I was potentially standing in Infested Ground at the time, however I did not take any damage during Cloak, but infested still went up twice during. It also doesn't clear Rot - does it immune it if its cast prior?