Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you call insanity, I call comedy!

If they ban them they're going to need some new super-smart algorithm because moderating these videos manually probably isn't going to be a simple task. It also proves their (video uploader) delusions when they are "silenced", feeding into their martyrdom. It might just be better to let their videos be out in the open, for everyone to see and deconstruct.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Just ignore them...

15+ Year Old Account
    No, no banning of flat earth videos, please. I like to pose as radical flat earth supporter so much, I often try to out-crazy the most crazy there.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's scary how quickly people go from "I don't like this" to "Let's ban it". No wonder we've got censorships and dictatorships in this fucked up world.

Also: These videos, though insane, are entertaining as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ignore them. Censorship is bad, doesn't matter if the person is uneducated or insane.

i like to laugh at retards, these are the ones not in mentally ill homes and it's seen ok to laugh at these people.

Deleted
    No, don't ban them, let the incredibly stupid make it known how retarded they are so we can all avoid them. And something about free speech, I like to have as much as possible of it please

They should ban less crime videos. Its reality even if people don't like others noticing.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Banning things is stupid and gives them more credibility

10+ Year Old Account
    No they should just be laughed at and ignored but stuff like terrorist recruitment propaganda should be removed entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore them.

Counter them with actual knowledge.

Or push their video down the list when similar videos are looked up.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis