Suggestions for Arms Warrior PvP

Dear Community, and those who are responsible for warriors at Blizzard
    (I apologise for the long topic)

I'll jump straight to the point ...
    Warriors in PvP feel really dull at the moment compared to how fun they were before the ability prune(s).Lack of Support , Lack of offensiveness in party play ,and Defensives. (Before you start reading I want to point out that ability prune is not a fun thing for us players ! We like to have many different abilities with many different usages ,even if its something minor)

I'm making this topic because of the recent Legion Q&A about Warlocks,and how you want suggestions instead of the usual "our class is weak" .

So I will make a "few" suggestions (Arms) (keep in mind that these are my ideas, but i hope that there will be some constructive as well as the negative ones)The sole purpose of this topic is to try making arms warrior fun to play again. I dont want it to be overpowered nor do i want them to be the damage bots they are right now.

Please if you have anything on your mind about my suggestions ,let us know in the comments so that we can see multiple ideas, from multiple people. And also i respectfully ask of you to refrain from trolling/talking about things that are not related to this topic and Warriors in Legion.

SUGGESTIONS :

Support Abilities :
    -Intervene/Safeguard : Intervene Baseline 30sec, Safeguard PvP Talent Remove Roots like in MoP since we have nothing to remove roots/slows with 30sec(NOT merged into charge !!!)
    -Spell Reflection/Mass Spell Reflection : Spell Reflection Baseline 25sec , Mass Spell Reflection PvP Talent 30sec. (and change it back to only reflect 1 ability instead of all, it is unfair to those casters who are better and are baiting reflect)
    -Thunder Clap : Either AoE Slow or Aoe attack speed reduction like it was Pre-Mop . 6sec
    -Rallying Cry / Commanding Shout : (I would like some suggestions in the comments) Make an artifact trait that gets it back to 20% like it was before ..15% really feels weak
    -Shattering Throw (!) : Baseline Ability 1.5sec cast time 5m cooldown, Removes all invulnerabilities of your target. Probably the most important out of all so far .
    -Disarm : Disarms your enemy for 10sec (4-5 in pvp) 1min cooldown
    -Imrproved Hamstring/Staggering Shout : Using Hamstring a Second time roots the target for 5 seconds 45min , Staggering Shout : Roots the target for 5 seconds if they were affected by the warriors's slow abilities. 45min

Offensive Abilities:
    -Charge : Baseline Root 20sec, With talent Stun20sec. (for example change Ready for Battle PvP Talent )
    -Mocking Banner, Demoralizing Banner,Skull Banner : Perhaps renamed but re-added into the game as Support 3min ,like in MoP where you could intervene on banners to get out of harm's way or to keep on your target(10%physical dmg reduction and AOE taunt which could be used to taunt pets into Ring of Frost)
    -Rude Interruption : When you successfully interrupt a spell , you gain a 15% increase in damage for 15 sec (old) .PvP Talent
    -Heroic Strike : Off Global Cooldown , deals minor damage , basic ragedump ability (Or make Cleave off Cooldown)
    -Rend/Deep Wounds + Overpower: This can only work out if the 3 are in sync. Rend or Deep wounds baseline (somehow like prot Deep Wounds is) and Overpower procs off the ticks of either one . Overpower is special because it can not be dodged or parried, but currently its not really useful compared to (for example) Rogue's evasion or Demon Hunter's Blur , It will never Proc when you need it the most.

Defensive Abilities:
    -Defensive Stance and Battle Stance as Baseline. 3sec
    -Shield Wall : Reduces all damage taken by 40% for 12 sec. 3min
    -Demoralizing Banner (Mentioned earlier) : 10% AOE physical damage reduction for 20 seconds. 3 min
    -Spell Reflection (Mentioned earlier) : Spell Reflection Baseline 25sec

Self Heal (took some ideas from other topics):

-Battle Trance (From Fury PvP Talents): Same as the talent but works with Mortal Strike ->
    After using mortal strike on the same target twice ,you'll start regenerating 3% of your total health and generate 5 rage every 3sec for 12 sec
    -Second Wind : Whenever you drop below 35-40%(?) health , you heal for 1.5%-3%(?) of your total health every second.
    -Second Wind : Whenever you get stunned or rooted/immobilized, you restore 10% of your hp and 15 rage over 10 sec
    -Blood Craze: Whenever you get hit by a critical hit you restore 6% hp over 10 sec
    -Impending Victory: Strike the enemy dealing X damage and healing yourself for 30% health. 1 min cooldown. Automatically refresh cooldown if killed a target that yields xp or honor recently.
    Enraged Regeneration: Instantly recovers 10% of health and another 20% over 10 second. 1min

Overhaul of the PvP talents
    -After the 3rd tier , our talents become really unvariable.
    -3rd Tier : (Death Sentence) There's never really gonna be any situation where you would not want to go with a 15yard execute with a charge attached to it,compared to the others.
    -4th Tier : (Rage Machine) It is just way too good to use anything else in any situation . Spell Reflection could be useful in some situations. Ready for Battle is completely useless compared to Rage Machine.
    Suggestion : Change Spell Reflection to Mass Spell Reflection

-5th Tier : (Pain Train) I think this is pretty obvious , 100% crit chance for everyone within 10 yards with a 45 sec cooldown (less with Anger Management) is just way too goot compared to intercept (Which now shares cooldown with charge). Shadow of the Colossus is useless compared to Pain Train
    Suggestion : Make Intercept a seperate ability from charge .

-6th Tier : (Echo Slam) There is literally no other choice. It does way too much damage for us not to take it ... Even though i'd want to use Sharpen Blade which is a great design, and could be really useful as a warrior in MANY MANY situations ...i just dont find it strong enough to be on the same level as Echo Slam.

Suggestion : Rework Echo Slam . Mastery isnt really that useful in arenas with the normalized stats ... we have like 20%mastery and arms warriors are based around their burst with colossus smash ,which is mastery . Perhaps make this talent get more out of the colossus smash damage increase debuff ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps. : I don't want warriors to be Overpowered , i just want my class full of possibilities back . I'm not a rank 1 player but i don't think i'm the worst one either. I've been at around ~2.4k in 3v3 ,and i've been playing warriors for more than 8 years. All these years , this is the first time i've ever reconsidered playing something else.

I believe in in that Blizzard actually reads all the topics even if they don't answer.
    I really hope I haven't been talking too much about my personal problems as a warrior.

Thank you for your time and i really hope we can make Arms Warriors fun again!

This topic has also been posted on the Offical World of Warcraft Forum

They should rework the stats distribution, arms does not need 20% crit, that is waste of pints... its so stupid

the entire class is stupid , how it can do nothing better than any other class besides damage ...