Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Why the antagonism towards promiscous women?

I've never understood why men who have a lot of sex with different women are viewed in a positive light while girls who do the same with men are viewed negatively.

Why do you think this is the case? Isn't it good for men that women wants to have sex with more men?

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 that retarded lock analogy.

It comes from guys who think girls are not allowed to enjoy themselves either.

10+ Year Old Account
    "'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I've never understood why men who have a lot of sex with different women are viewed in a positive light while girls who do the same with men are viewed negatively.

Why do you think this is the case? Isn't it good for men that women wants to have sex with more men?
    Sheer jealousy. A girl goes around sleeping with a bunch of guys, but the guy she isn't sleeping with will call her a whore or slut, because he isn't getting any. Or! Moral high ground type bullshit.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    "'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”
    Since when are men keys and women locks?

Maybe its where I live but its the entire opposite here. No one will EVER ask about a girls sex life but a guys is put under a microscope and a lot of the times rejected or injured when a girl finds out he's slept around. Even when not yet in a relationship.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    inb4 that retarded lock analogy.

It comes from guys who think girls are not allowed to enjoy themselves either.
    Wow, only 2 minutes, impressive speed, genn. /applaud
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I don't really like this saying outside of relationships. In a monogamous relationship, I can see how this applies when considering cheating. But if you are single, why are you locked up? You are free to do as you wish. You want no strings attached sex? Have at it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Wow, only 2 minutes, impressive speed, genn. /applaud
    *takes a bow*

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it´s the best thing idiots can come up with as an explanation that works in favour for them and is somewhat witty, don´t question idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

They can get pregnant.

Female sexuality has never been understood by most men and women. It is to this day a mystery why a few women love to get freaky every night with different men and most other women wants only one man once a week or so. Biologically they only need to be inseminated once a week or so for the best result. In that sense promiscuous women have a biological screw loose.

Men however can make an infinite amount of women pregnant each day. Well... maybe not infinite but quite a few...

I have about as much respect for a woman who whores herself around as I have for a man who does the same. Which is to say, very little.

But then, why would you care? Unless you're supremely insecure. Do what you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana1 View Post
    Female sexuality has never been understood by most men and women. It is to this day a mystery why a few women love to get freaky every night with different men and most other women wants only one man once a week or so. Biologically they only need to be inseminated once a week or so for the best result. In that sense promiscuous women have a biological screw loose.

Men however can make an infinite amount of women pregnant each day. Well... maybe not infinite but quite a few...
    Knowing a lot of guys... I am grateful some have yet to breed... others... why did they breed....???

Its a common analogy worldwide. becos well we have to insert our key and their locks get inserted.

That being said, yeah the girls = sluts, boys = playboy labels are not fair.

Yeah there's alot of things in this world that isn't fair. Like "alimony" if there's no children involved even.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    They can get pregnant.
    That's a pretty bad reason for the antagonism. There's birth control and abortion.

Deleted
    Because I don't think these women are relationship material.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana1 View Post

This makes sense - it's a matter of biological programming.

The social dynamic is changing to nobody being in a real relationship any more. I see people in these "open relationships" and they're pretty pathetic. They aren't making real connections with each other, they're just fuckbuddies. Most of the ones I know are on anti-depressant medication and therapy when they can afford it. They're "unhappy" with life and can't figure out why.

It isn't such a mystery.

Women are the ones who label other women sluts for the most part, I don't think men care that much. Women feel other women should be held to higher standards.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland